Re: Silentposts [currently: the Wedding 2020]

Hoenn Skies

Salamence: <And here we are!>

Pleth: <Salamence, this is the exact same place.>

Salamence: <Uh, no, everything's all blue.>

977 (edited by rmctagg09 2015-04-12 21:11:12)

Helios: <The Pattern Bush? I don't remember if we ever went there the last time we visited the Sevii.>

-Blip-

Ovis: -Is unceremoniously dumped on Baylene's back along with Anguis, Rotor, and Fenrir- <Oof!>

Azumarill: -Swims up to the Wailord and climbs up onto her back- <Not all of us can swim quickly, you know.>

Pica: -Surfs over with Artemia on her back- <Hey, you're the Water type.>

Sea of Kyogre

-Maekrite was, in fact, picked up by Polly, and they now pursue the invisible landspeeder, or rather, the saucer that has more or less taken its place as an improptu tranport and target-

Maekrite☼ -hanging on to Polly: <...What the hraka is even a brush of patterns? And where's Silent?>

Firuz: "Uhm...." -- notices the Wailord and the saucer ahead -- "I'm not sure if this is part of my line of work..."

Lairon♂: <We have to get to them! They owe me a day!> -- roars.

Mawile♀ -looks around: <I feel like we forgot something...>

PEFE Island

-Sol sits at the Rahm chamber, all alone, looking around-

-She sighs-

Route 113

-A Whirlwind is cast over the route, blowing off all the soot that was covering the soot, and revealing most piles to be a bunch of Spindas, that are now more dizzied than ever-

Spinda #287: <Eeeeeeee~ I'm flyyyying~> @.@ -- wanders around randomly.

Spinda #291: <I saw it I swear, a big red moon...> @.@

Spinda #317: <That's my t-> @.@ -- bumps on a tree.

-A slightly further beyond, the soot of the road is lifted to reveal Dintel and Silent's team-

"...What just happened?"

Ichtacya♀: <...I'm clean!! Clean!!!!>

Shahinne♀ -looks at her desootified self: <I was playing with that...>

-Dintel meanwhile sadly looks at the spots where his Trapinch arts were, now gone with the wind...-

Thou hast forgotten the face of thy Lord. Remember, mortal, and fear pet me.

Sea of Kyogre, Approaching the Sevii

Polly: -in a serious tone- OK. Listen closely.

What I am about to reveal is highly-classified information, but it's important you all know what we're getting into.

I am not strictly supposed to be telling any humans at all... Firuz, I will be classify you as an honorary wild Pokémon for your exploits in the Vow-less territory.

-she clears her throat-

OK, uh, first, aliens are a thing. Not just Deoxys, but, there's life out there. Whole civilizations. It's pretty busy I hear.

Um... one of the leading civilizations in our arm of the galaxy are, uh...

Space Ampharos.

Like, Ovis there. But, you know, Space.

They're watching our planet for now, since apparently space politics are complicated enough without dragging every sapient species into the mix?

Anyways, uh, there are good aliens and bad aliens, and, if I read Lucius's testimony right, the Gaim Rahm was just stolen by Public Enemy Number One.

Or maybe not number ONE, but, he's bad news. And a Space Ampharos.

So... the Gaim Rahm.

It's a fragment of the "base code" of the universe we live in. If we were all characters in a video game, it would be the game ROM.

So, if the Ampharos has it... I don't know WHAT he can do, but it's definitely not something you want him to be able to do.

Pattern Bush is one of the "weak spots" in our planet, where reality comes closest to intersecting with the "bare metal"... so, it's the best spot for him to attempt manipulations.

-she forces a chipper grin-

Any questions?

Sanity is precious; use it sparingly.

Sea of Kyogre Skies

Pleth: <I have a question. Were Salamence and I even vaguely supposed to have just heard that?>

Salamence: <Because yikes.>

Sea of Kyogre

-Firuz frowns at Polly's initial comment-

Firuz: Okay, I guess I should be... honored to be considered what, a wild Pokémon, eh.

Maekrite☼ -glares at Firuz: <Pah, should be prouder. Silent has been a wild Nido ever since the days marli worked with him, before I was born.>

-Firuz doesn't understand a thing, obviously, he just gets the Nidoran♂'s overall mood; he instead focuses on hearing Polly's explanation-

-Meanwhile-

Maekrite☼ -grins, waves: <Hey Salamence...>

-...-

-more or less one explanation later...-

Firuz: So you're telling me there are intelligent Pokémon from space, that could attack and invade us at any time but don't do so because they are more worried about other alien Pokémon than about us?

Mawile♀ -shrugs: <Well, at least by parts it sounds logical...>

Maekrite☼ -growls at Polly: <I have a question. If that device is so dangerous, why are we not yet kicking their asses?> -- points to PEFE HQ -- <Not that Tagg is not good to have but the headquarters has stuff there that could help us. Silent was working on stuff for me...>

-At that Mawile tugs at Firuz's legs to call Maekrite's attention, and points to the saucer up ahead-

Mawile: <And what, risk them getting away?>

Maekrite☼: <Well, any of you> -- points to Firuz and Polly and their mons -- <are combat ready?>

Sea of Kyogre Skies

Salamence: <Maekrite!> -delightedly- <You're cuddly now!> -lands and pets Maekrite's head-

Pleth: <Salamence and I can fight.>

Sea of Kyogre

Polly: ...you probably weren't supposed to hear that, but we need all the help we can get.

-Six Island is fast approaching from the horizon-

OK, are we ready?

Pattern Bush

-The UFO has landed; electrodes run from it to bare patches on the forest floor-

UFO

-the Gaim Rahm is mounted inside a scanner-like machine, which runs through a series of wires to the Hechs Editor, and on to the electrodes outside-

Ton: Meddlers inbound!

Cycle: Not unexpected[] But they were faster than planned[]

Prepare for test fire[]

The Silly Zoroark: <I will hold them off...>

Six Island Waters

-The Silly Zoroark fires Ice Beams at the approaching raid-

Sea of Kyogre, approaching Six Island

Maekrite☼ -blushes: <...I'm not cuddly. Behind the ears, please.>

Lairon: <Look this is not the time! We are ready for glory!> -- hops.

-Mawile seems to not be eager to being in a battle-

Mawile♀: <Well, normal life couldn't last forever.> -- to Evangeline -- <If we do this and we survive, we better don't get one of Doctor Silent's "vacation terms". I prefer Aopulco.>

-As the speeder approaches land, Firuz notices something-

Firuz: Incoming fire- I mean, not exactly!

Mawile: <Everyone duck!>

Six Island Waters

Salamence: -skritches Maekrite, or at least she does until incoming fire forces her to take cover- <Eep!>

Pleth: <Great. Now we're being fired on.>

-she begins making hand signs, and grass and kelp near the Silly Zoroark begins to go a little haywire-

986 (edited by rmctagg09 2015-08-02 00:41:18)

Baylene: -Speeds up in order to form a large Protect barrier to block the Ice Beams-

Ovis: <The Space Ampharos are real!>

Helios: -Tilts head- <How come you know so much about them, Polly?>

Fenrir: -Growling as he starts firing off Aura Spheres- <Does it matter, let's just focus on kicking alien butt!>

-the party reaches the shore, as Fenrir's Aura Spheres rock the UFO-

The Silly Zoroark: -Night Dazes out of the Grass attack- <Hahaha! You don't know who you're dealing with, do you!?>

BreBre: -leaps out the UFO window, SolarBeaming Fenrir-

<Fangs! You're a vampire!>

Cycle: -from inside- We[]ll see how well you fight[] when you[]ve been Randomized[]

Fenrir -Is hit- <Do I look like a Water type to you?>

-Retaliates with a Psychic-

Azumarill: <You won't get away with the Gaim Rahm, not if we have anything to say about it!>

Anguis: <That should be my line...>

Six Island

-as Pleth and Salamence reach the shore, Salamence takes a closer look, and does indeed find out with whom she's dealing-

Salamence: <The Silly Zoroark!> -gasp-

Pleth: <Who?>

Salamence: <She helped me build the original Grain Laser! And may have kidnapped the Silly Pidgey. I'm not sure.>

Pleth: <Oh, well then.>

Salamence: <Eat this!> -Salamence's eyes glow as twin beams of light loop out from her antennae and plunge down at the Zoroark-

Salamence used Moonblast!

-Pleth, meanwhile, makes a series of hand signs, and a green light springs up around her as she artificially stimulates her own production of adrenaline-

Pleth used Agility!

Six Island

-The party has reached the shore, and a scuffle goes on...-

Lairon -notices BreBre: <You were there! You're mine!> -- rushes at BreBre for a ram.

Maekrite☼: <You get him, before I do!>

-Maekrite also gets down and heads towards the Breloom, though he's much slower-

-Firuz, meanwhile, goes hide behind the nearest obstacle to get out of the way of the incoming attacks, starts fiddling with his Pokéballs to check if he has any other Pokémon with him-

Mawile -notices the UFO: <Hmmm...>

-and tries to sneak away in that direction-

-BreBre is held in place with Psychic before being rammed by an irate Lairon-

BreBre: <Augh! Y-you should... join me to fight the vampires...>

The Silly Zoroark: <Salamence! This time, teehee, I will have my revenge!>

-he sees Pleth hand-signing-

<Wait a minute..!>

-his eyes suddenly glow bright blue-

<Nansafa?!>

Cycle: Test fire[]

-a shockwave sweeps the area, turning BreBre into a Seedot, Presta into a Munchlax, Cycle into a Weepinbell, and The Silly Zoroark into a Froslass-

The Pattern Bush is now Randomized!

-also, the sky is now green-

Eht Terprant Suhb

Salamence: <Oh, well, that's an unfortunate identity to adopt...> -she drops to the ground, erecting a wall of flames inbetween her and the Silly Froslass-

-it should be noted that the flame appears to be emitting actinium and not carbon ash-

-Pleth, on the other hand, stares at the Silly Froslass blankly-

Pleth: <I...Maelyan?>

Mr. President George Bush, Pather, variant 0x0????????

The shockwave goes by and things change in various ways-

Maekrite☼ -looks around: <...Whatever you did, stop it.> -- collects energy and fires a Ice Beam  Dazzling Gleam at Cycle.

Lairon♂ -distracted: <...Wha-> -- turns to meet a Seedot -- <Wait, wh-where did the other guy go?>

-Meanwhile Firuz's Mawile looks around and then at herself, notices instantly something's been tremendously changed-

Mawile Growlithe: <...Hey! What the-> -- tries her paws, turns to the now-a-Froslass  -- <...This is ridiculous!> -- exhales a puff of flame.

Sun Vivillon!Helios: <Everyone, stay away from the blue light!>

Mienshao!Fenrir: -To BreBre- <...Well this makes things easier.>

-Aura Sphere-

Aggron!Pica: <You don't have to tell me twice!>

-Attempts a Stone Edge...only to summon a dragon made of stone that flies at the UFO-

The Silly Froslass: <I am! Maelyan!>

<More accurately... I am not Maelyan.>

<When that Altaria gave you a new name, it changed the timeline too much! Our future was wiped out of existence!>

<In the realm of that which never was, I did not stew for zero timeless expanses at the injustice of nothing at all...>

<Finally, my disembodied spirit never made its way through a crack in reality, where I didn't find this sap to use as a vessel.>

<Restoring my accustomed form was a nice side effect to the Randomizer, I will almost regret moving on... but you are here now, Altaria.>

The Silly Froslass: -eyes glow again, as a shadowy mass of non-Euclidean immaterial tendrils emerges from their mouth-

-the non-entity of the Lovecraftian Bird type moves to possess Salamence, not really noticing the flames around their old puppet-

Cycle: That[]s all interesting[] My motives are far simpler[]

After 10[]000 years on this planet[] things get predictable[] But once the world[]s Randomized[] I can have some fun for a while[] then reroll when I get bored again[]

What[] What was that flash[]

Seedot!BreBre: <I AM the other guy!> -gets sent flying by Fenrir-

-the UFO is rocked by the Dragon Edge, but is heavier than you would expect a flying machine to be-

Raichu!Azumarill: <You'll never get away with this, Cycle!>

-Uses Psychic-

Helios: -Uses Hurricane- <I wasn't there to fight the Glitches, but I can certainly stop you!>

Dunsparce!Rotor: -Revs his drill threateningly-

AGfdgageooeoeeorgppph

Pleth: <Wait, what? Uh...hang on, you sent me back in time in the first place.

So really, this is karma.>

-as the not-tentacles don't leave the Silly Froslass's mouth, the Silly Froslass blinks once-

Serious Froslass: <Hrm. This is unusual.>

-she swings her arms, coating the flames in ice to put them out-

<This is not a form I am used to, but I will have to adapt, I suppose.>

-and he phases through the ground to escape-

Salamence: -eeps, and hops back from the questing not-tendrils- <Hey! Back off, or I'll...I'll...I'll devolve Pleth!>

Pleth: <Hey, what?>

Salamence: <Or I'll...I'll...>

-she narrows eyes, and reaches her wings through space, yanking out Jab and a random female Shiftry-

Salamence: <...Yeah.>

-and the greatest hits of Barry White begin to drift across the Pattern Bush-

Jab: <What.>

Shiftry: <What.>

Pleth: <...I might be sick.>

-Seeing all the strangeness that is going on, Firuz tries to give some commands-

Firuz: "Lairon, no te quedes ahí y ayuda a-... ¿Lo qué?"

-(translation: "Don't just stand there and go help... What?")-

-He looks down at himself and puts a hand on his throat, while Lairon, quite confused, just stares at him for a moment before returning his attention to the Seedot-

Lairon: <So, trying to disguise in that small size? I'll make short mince of you, and then collect my prize!>

-Attempts to jump and stomp on the Seedot-

-Maekrite, meanwhile, sees the action and decides to strafe around Cycle-

Maekrite☼: <Revert what you are doing, or I am going to invent ways to give you pain simply by experimenting!>

-And fires a Poison Sting Pin Missile at the Weepinbell.

Firuz -flails around: "¿Qué pasa con mi bocaaa?"

-(translation: "What happens with my mouth?")-

Hoenn Desert

-Louie ponders for a moment, then nods-

Louie: Sounds like a good idea to me.

Occult: ~No! We can't go through the mountain! IT'LL DOOM US AAAAAAAALL!~

[Spectrum was here!]

Antipattern Bush

Weepinbell!Cycle: -is Psychic'd- Adaptive[] interesting[] But I have waited millenia for this moment[]

-uses Autotomize-

[]I was expecting something more powerful[] but I can work with this[]

-he dashes around the Pin Missile and darts behind Maekrite-

Seedot!BreBre: <Get back!> -uses Sky Uppercut on Firuz's Lairon-

Munchlax!Presta: -falls asleep-

Disembodied!Maelyan: <what... what are you doing with Pleth's parents?!>