Re: PMD Returns: stories of PMD-A and PMD-B

Fortis: <Aww, the poor little birdie doesn't get a cake on her birthday? Oh! I know! We should have a tea party! We can invite all your birdie friends too!>

Mercury: <I'm not your mom, boss. And my name's Mercury. Good to meet you, boss.>

Aeropolis: <Hey, how come she gets all the attention? I'm cool too, you know!>

Fortis: <Uh huh, but it's not your birthday, silly!>

Aeropolis: <...Oh.>

Strahl: <You really should have known that...>

Shahinne: <Oh yes invite friends!> -- flies around -- <Can we bring other mom and dad too? Pleaaaaase?>

Roc -listens to Fortis: <...Tea...party?> -- tilts head.

Roc's Mind

Roc would pluck my eyes and tongue out if I described a very cutely and childish scene of the brave and aloof Staraptor taking part of a tea party with Shahinne while inside the birdhouse back at Goldenrod, which is painted cream and pink. All I can say (hopefully) is that the Staraptor is dressed with a blue overall with Rattata drawings and that Shahinne has brushed his head feathers and crest into what could ressemble a wet flattop. Shahinne would also serve some team from a teapot in a couple of silver cups out of nowhere and annoy Roc into singing her a couple of songs. Then she would start speaking about nuts and toys and how to have her feathers combed to no end, and would demand that Roc would play some variant of Twister with her.

Back to Reality

Roc sweatdrops.

Shahinne notices Strahl and Aeropolis. She instantly lands in front of Aeropolis and fluffs her plumage.

Shahinne: <I'm prettier than you. And it's my birthday! Whatever that is~>

Roc -thumps on the ground: <…Shahinne.>

Shahinne looks up to her dad and chirps. Then she looks down to the ground.

Roc: <Excuse my daughter. She's been getting unusually vain these last days.>

Roc walks back, reminds himself of the words "tea party" and starts looking for the nearest exit. Just in case.

Thou hast forgotten the face of thy Lord. Remember, mortal, and fear pet me.

Treasure Town

Since good things happen in birthdays, Shahinne,  a bit nervous that Roc is admonishing her, has produced a shard she is pecking, against multiversal orders that unfortunately haven't been relayed over to her yet (yeah, in about 2 months).

-Fortis has been busy setting up her tea set-

Fortis: <And one for you, and one for you, and one for the birthday girl!>

Minty: <My lady, did you not hear about how she wanted to invite her other parents?>

Fortis: <Oh my gosh! Then we need to set out two more cups too!> -does so-

-meanwhile, Aeropolis looks at Shahinne-

Aeropolis: <Who cares if you're prettier? I'm a way better fighter than you!>

Strahl: <Why would that matter...?>

Shahinne looks at the tea cups and the tea set with interest, then narrows her eyes and puffs her chest feathers when Aeropolis responds.

Shahinne: <Well I got a trophy. it's in my house. We can go take a look at it and you can try my nest if you want some day!>

Roc lowers his head, refrains from reprimanding his chick again because she seems to be behaving somewhat better.

Shahinne -goes fly around Fortis: <B-but my other parents are at home. I can't even call them! Trainer said we are in another place now.> -- swings her [shard] newvously.

Roc: <Shahinne, I wouldn't do that...>

Aeropolis: <Hey, how come I don't have a trophy?>

Avice #2: <You haven't earned it yet, probably.>

Fortis: <Oh no! You poor little birdie, you can't even meet your mommy and daddy birdies! We should go rescue them right away!>

Mercury: <And how would we do that, boss?>

Fortis: <Uh... I dunno!>

Shahinne meanwhile is nervously pecking her [shard], wishing that she could be with her extended family (she also fondly remembers Aunt Salamence, of course). She starts insistently PECKing the shards against multiversal warning.

~peck peck peck peck peck peck peck peck peck peck~

Roc -waves his crest: <Shahinne those things are dang->

~peck peck peck peck peck peck peck peck peck peck~

Shahinne disappears!

Roc: <…>

Fuchsia Gym, Otherverse

~peck peck peck~

Recording sets of Trace Disabled, Angela

~peck peck peck~

A random Windurst Island

~peck peck peck~

A litter of kittens in the Real!verse

~peck peck peck~

Tracer's washing machine, AU

~peck peck peck~

Spear Pillar, 649th verse

~peck peck peck~

Foundation of Lavaridge, OU past

~peck peck peck~

Inside Kyogre's Mouth

~peck peck peck~

Right besides Tropigent

~peck peck peck~

HQs of the Giga Gollurk Franchise developers

~peck peck peck~

Invid Hive in Optera

~peck peck peck~

Under a car

~peck peck peck~

Entrance to Veilstone, Pearlverse

~peck peck peck~

Copahue and Harriet's birdhouse, OU

Shahinne stops pecking the shard, annoyed and distracted by the sensation that the world around her seems to change too fast and without any kind of sense. However, as she looks around, she sees and smells a familiar habitat.

Shahinne: <....Home?> -- trills -- <Home! Mom! Dad!>

Starts flying around.

Back in Treasure Town

Roc looks around, trying to determine where did Shahinne go.

Roc -to Fortis: <Did you… see something?>

Fortis: <Where'd the little birdie go?>

Minty: <It seems that she somehow teleported away, my lady.>

Fortis: <Oh no! How are we supposed to have our tea party without the birthday girl?>

Back in Treasure Town

Roc: <Hmmm... she must have been taken to some random place by these shards. Tagg and the others are collecting them to rebuild a space-time artefact.>

Roc then eyes the tea party set.

Roc -fluffs plumage: <Oh and I won't fill in for my chick.> -- scans around -- <Where did you go?>

Coparriet Birdhouse

Harriet: <...Sh-shahinne! How?>

Copahue and Harriet are hugged by the bird who has appeared out of nowhere. The three are conveniently close to the cake that a plot-relevant shardport will take all of them back to Treasure Town by the time of the next post.

Fortis: <Oh! I remember those! Miss cotton bird pecked one one time and then we went to this world with all the funny colors and then we were all humans and then we were all Blitzles and then we came back!>

Fortis: <Oh, and don't worry, mister big bird! You don't have to fill in for the little birdie. Your spot is right over there!> -points a wing at a spot next to Shahinne-

Treasure Town

Roc: <Everymon was Blitzles? ._.> -- looks at the spot that Fortis has set up for him -- <Uh, I'd rather->

~blip~

Shahinne appears in the room again, hugging Copahue and Harriet. A big pineapple cake with [nuts] is also lying there after being shardported for no reason plot purposes.

Roc: <-nevermind.>

Copahue: <...Oh?> -- lets Shahinne go and looks around -- <W-what happened? Where are we?>

Harriet: <…Caw!> -- nuzzles Shahinne -- <Why are we I don't know where?>

Shahinne -looks around: <Yay, we are back at the tea party!♪~>

Harriet: <...Tea party?> -- notices Aeropolis and Minty, whom she doesn't know -- <Uhm… h-hello?>

Roc: <Just roll wihth it, Harriet.> -- goes nest nearby.

Harriet: <...Roc?> -- tilts head.

Copahue meanwhile nervously introduces himself to Aeropolis and wonders where are they.

Fortis: <Hi, birdies! It's miss little birdie's birthday so we're celebrating with a tea party! It's nice to meet you! Oh, and you brought cake too! Yaaaay!>

Aeropolis: <Ooooh. You guys look pretty cool.>

Minty: <A pleasure to make your acquaintance, sir and madam.>

Harriet -shakily: <Y-yeah, cake, this was completely planned...> -- to Fortis -- <Oh, we were so sad we couldn't celebrate Shahinne's birthday with us.>

Copahue: <A pleasure and thanks, little bird~> -- thinks for a moment -- <I look cool?>

Along chirps and pecks, Shahinne drags her adoptive mom to a seat to the tea party; before he can fling around any manly excuse, Copahue is dragged to a seat too. Roc meanwhile resumes his staring around checking the possible escape routes, while he tries to think of the best manly excuse to avoid… this.

Harriet -to Fortis, almost crying: <T-thanks for this.>

Shahinne goes stand in front of her biological father and stares up at him, probably trying to convince him. After a moment she trills ad puts up a :3 face.

Roc: <…> -- stares sideways.

Shahinne doesn't let down, this time she puffs her chest, trills more cutely and puts up a :3 face. Roc tries to stare away, sweatdrops.

Shahinne: <Hey, come help me bring my dad, chirp!> -- waves a wing to Aeropolis.

Roc: «Let Tagg never find out… or worse, Xatu.»

Fortis: <You're welcome, miss pretty black bird!>

-Aeropolis hops over to Roc-

Aeropolis: <C'mon! You can't skip out on a tea party!>

Roc is stared by two cute Starly.

Roc's RESOLUTION sharply fell!

Roc -waves his crest faintly: <I guess there's no flying away from it.> -- nods to Aeropolis and follows.

Thus the tea party can commence~ (Salamence arrival optional)

Fortis: <Yaaaay! Now, let's serve tea for everymon!> -starts pouring tea into the cups-

Shahinne yays and trills at Fortis.

Harriet diligently sips from her cup, as does Shahinne. Roc, in spite of himself, eyes the cake.

Copahue has much more of an issue due to his longer beak, and after a couple of minutes of trying, manages to clumsily sip some tea; blushes.

Harriet: <So… Shahinne tells me we are in another world?>

Roc -nods: <Those shards do things.>

Harriet: <So… are we anywhere in particular?>

Shahinne -to Aeropolis: <I'm pretty and I know Secret Power~♪>

Fortis: <Uh huh! Everyone wanted to go through this portal to this weird world and I got turned into a birdie and Forte was a girl and Piano was a kitty and Pianis was an ice cream cone!>

Aeropolis: <Oh yeah? Well, I know Aerial Ace!>

Shahinne: <…Aerial... Ace?>

Shahinne frowns and stares at Aeropolis for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong while.

Roc: <Shahinne, don't be mean.> -- sips some tea hoping no one s looking.

Shahinne frowns and stares at Roc for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong while.

Roc manages to break free frmom the stare by handing over a [nut] to the Starly.

Copahue -thinks back to the OI: <…Forte was a girl? I thought he was a boy. How does that even work?>

Harriet gives Copahue a nudge.

Harriet: <So Mezzo was a kitty? How cute... So… in this world everymon is a Pokémon?> -- thinks for a moment -- <I wonder where Silent and Luke are.>

Shahinne's Birthday Tea Party, PMD-A

After some various niceties, food and conversation, Shahinne is soundly asleep in a cuddlepile of Copahue, Harriet and herself. Other birds optional :3. Roc meanwhile is nested in a corner, also sleeping.

-Fortis, Mercury, Avice, Condy, and Aeropolis are all asleep in the cuddlepile as well-

-Strahl is hovering overhead, while Minty is asleep on top of a nearby tree-

Harriet was happily sleeping, until she starts waking up. She opens her eyes to notice that Copahue is hugging her very closely. As she comes in touch with her senses again, and with them to the concept of reality, Harriet realizes Copahue is holding her in a somewhat eager manner, gently covering her wings's lower feathers as well as her rectrices with his larger wing, but at the same time pushing her a bit closer to him. She appreciates the gesture for a moment…

…before realizing that they are in a PEGI-13 / T rated RP tea party with various other mons.

She collects herself and pushes Copahue away, pecking him and calling his name.

Copahue: <Five more minutes~> -- lies his neck on Harriet.

She blushes a bit then notices Shahinne is also waking up. As soon as the Starly opens her eyes and yawns, Harriet decides to push Copahue away with a stronger peck and a tackle-like move. The Fearow, taken by surprise, almost falls to the ground.

-with their cuddlepile disrupted, Fortis and her mons wake up-

Fortis: <Oh! Good morning, birdies!>

Treasure Town

Copahue: <Good morning~>

He leans on to Harriet for a bird kiss. What he gets in exchange is, more or less, the equivalent of getting slapped by a woman's purse.

Copahue: <¿…?> -- blinks.

Harriet: <Morning back, nice Swablu. And your family and or team… this gets confusing sometimes.> -- to Minty and Aeropolis -- <Did you all sleep well?>

Shahinne rubs her face with her wings, tries to wake herself up before Aeropolis does. She starts falling asleep again.

Roc, meanwhile, opens his eyes, notices the world around him, mutters something about a  good time of day, yawns, and falls asleep again.

Dream World

Roc awakens in his persomonal nest. He takes a look around and frowns.

Roc: <…Didn't I want to rest?>

Dream World

-Has wandered over to Roc's general vicinity-

<Roc?>