1 (edited by CorvusAtrox 2013-04-06 02:54:28)

Topic: Letters to Hook

So, thought I'd jump on the diary-ish bandwagon. Not sure how often I'll be making these or if they'll be any good, but we'll see

----

Dear Captain,

You might have been wondering what happened to four members of the crew that disappeared shortly after Pan’s attack about a month ago. Well, I regret to inform you that we have all been either kidnapped or joined his accomplices willingly. Ordinarily, I would encourage you to deal with them like the treacherous vermin they are, I’m afraid I’d have to be dealt with similarly as well.

At any rate, even if some of us returned, we probably couldn’t return in the best condition. One of us recently had it a bit of an injury and isn’t conscious right now. There’s another… I have no clear where he is right now. It’s like he stepped into a void or something. As for me, I don’t think I’ll be able to turn my back on the team, even if I tried. The month I’ve spent with them so far has been better than the last 50 years chasing Pan. I wish we could have been more like in the days the Brothers ruled before you lost your claw to Pan, but as long as you hold on to that grudge, it seems like it’s not going to happen.

But to continue, this group is apparently part of a larger one from a different dimension connected to this one by a mirror that I’ll be heading to soon enough. Apparently doing stuff like travelling to alternate dimensions to try and save them is typical or something. Maybe you could forget about the gecko and join us for a life of adventure, and hopefully treasure too? If you do come, though, I’d have to advise you to avoid killing anyone, even the Dewott, that kind of stuff isn’t really going to go over well.

Even if you don’t come, I’ll keep sending letters on occasion to see if you change your mind and let you know what we’ve been up to. Hope to see you on the other side of the mirror!

Chum

"Welcome. Do you have some... b u s i n e s s?"

"Halt dein Höllesobst mir fern, Versucher." ~ jedesdummisel

Re: Letters to Hook

Dear Captain,

Writing another letter to tell you what it’s like in this new world. In short, there are many new and amazing things here.

To start off with, it seems to be several years ahead of us technologically. Even if there isn't much technological advancement in Neverland. At any rate, this place has these things called "Poké Balls" which mons can get into and store themselves in tighter spaces. Apparently you can also use them for shanghaiing purposes, but I've yet to see that happen myself.

Oh, and apparently they have the technology to record moving pictures and sound. Apparently there's a whole industry based around recording plays and others purchasing the recordings which are called "movies." Unfortunately, most of them seem to be centered around the dominant creatures around here called humans, though there are some focusing on Pokémon. I managed to get a part in one of those myself. We’ve been in a studio made to produce these for a while now.

And lastly, I want to tell you that the group I ended up joining is a band of adventurers. In the time since my last letter, we’ve visited 3 continents. I think we might have visited some ancient ruins too, but things are so blurry from then it’s hard to remember. Maybe you should join us, Captain, it has to be more exciting than that 50-year vendetta.

Chum

Dear Captain,

I'm not sure if you got either of my last two letters, but I have no way of knowing, so I'll just try sending this one too.

Anyway, we had a bit of an adventure today. Turns out one of the Queen's friends was kidnapped by the leader of the Pawniard Army and held for a ransom of 20 Million Pokedollars, the currency here. It wasn't the Queen who was being asked to pay the ransom, though. It was this rich jerk who her friend was dating. We did help, though, as did a lot of our friends.

At any rate, we confronted them and ended up dealing some pretty decent damage. The Leader ended up getting away with some of the ransom, but it turned out that the rich jerk had captured the second-in-command a while ago, so he ended up taking command of the part of the army that didn't desert or wasn't captured by this weirdo.

All in all, it sounded like a fairly interesting day, even if I only heard about it secondhand. How was your day, Captain? Are you still in Neverland or have you gotten over that vendetta? Could you please send a letter back this time?

Chum

Dear Captain,

It's been a bit since I wrote my last letter. I'm aware you didn't necessarily get the last three, but I hope you at least try reading this one.

I'm aware you might not be entirely pleased with the group I've been associating with, which I can admittedly understand. They're not quite like your crew. This is something I intend to change.

Starting today, as suggested by Jones because of the apparent popularity of pirates in this dimension, I'm going to try and form a branch of the crew here among the group we've been travelling with. I will be acting as captain until you see fit to come and take the reins yourself.

Wish me luck and hope this convinces you.

Chum