1 (edited by DarkerShining 2013-10-22 21:05:40)

Topic: Probably not quite the J-Team Show reboot anyone expected

- DS looks over what she has so far in regards to the J-Team show reboot on Mirage's suggestion, trying to get her mind off of what is happening to her friends in Orre -

DS: Hmm... Not really sure if I feel like writing this at the moment...

Mirage the Zoroark: <Well, what kind of story do you feel like writing?>

- DS thinks about it for a moment, before taking out a blank notebook and opens it -

DS: Let's see... How about something like...

- Starts writing -

After sailing through a stormy night, it looked like the weather was finally clearing up as the ship was getting close to reaching land. One of the people on board was a young wizard, who hoped to find a mentor who could teach him how to properly use his powers.

Herbert, the Young Wizard: "So, I'm finally here. I've heard many stories about this place..."

After getting off the boat, the young wizard headed into the nearby village, figuring it was the ideal place to begin his search. Of course, seeing as it was an unfamiliar place, he wasn't entirely sure where to go. However, it didn't take long before he reached the market place.

Wizard!Herbert: "Hmm... I probably should've brought a map or something... maybe I can buy one here?"

The young wizard looked through the various stands, selling fresh berries, ingredients for magic potions, combs of various shapes and sizes for different varieties of human hair and Pokémon fur, wooden Pokémon carvings, before finally finding one that sold maps.

Veronica, the person selling maps: (holds up a map) "So, what you want is this map over this land?"

Wizard!Herbert: "Yep."

Shopkeeper!Veronica: "All right, then. That'll be-"

Wizard!Herbert: (drops a small bag of money onto the stand and takes the map) "Here you go."

Shopkeeper!Veronica: (looks at the coins in the bag) "Whoa..."

Wizard!Herbert: (walking away with the map) "You can just keep the change!"

Having aquired a map, the wizard decided to find a place where he could take a good look at it. He stopped by at a local tavern, which seemed like a good place to look over the map. He looked over the tables, trying to figure out where to sit while he examined the map.

He noticed a man in a gray cloak, sitting at a table in the corner while reading a scroll. Herbert briefly attempted to take a peek at the scroll, only for the man to suddenly turn to face him.

Wizard!Herbert: "Oh, um..." (takes a few steps back) "You look like you'd prefer to be left alone, so... don't mind me."

The young wizard moved away from the man, and noticed a girl with dark hair and golden eyes sitting at one of the tables next to a window.

Wizard!Herbert: (moves over to the table) "Uh... Hey there. Mind if I sit down here?"

???: "Hmm? Oh, sure. I don't mind..."

Wizard!Herbert: (taking a seat on the other side of the table) "Anything wrong?

???: "Oh, not really... It's just... I already finished my meal, and I'm still hungry..." (sighs) "And I'm not sure if I can afford more with the money I brought, and since I'm not familiar with this place, I'm not sure what my options for earning more money is..."

Wizard!Herbert: "Is that all? I can buy you something more to eat, if you'd like."

???: (perks up a bit) "Really? Oh, thank you!"

After buying the young woman something more to eat, Herbert began examining the map, realizing just how big this land was. Although he couldn't help but glance up a few times, surprised at how quickly the young woman was devouring her sandwich, like a hungry predator that was enjoying the results of a successful hunt.

Wizard!Herbert: "So... You're not from around here either?

???: (shakes head) "Nope." (grins) "I'm on a quest for adventure and love!"

Wizard!Herbert: "Ah. Well... Good luck with that."

Lillith, the girl seeking adventure and love: "How about you? What brings you here?"

Wizard!Herbert: "Oh, I'm looking for a mentor to teach me how to properly use my magic."

Adventurer!Lillith: "Ooh, you're a wizard?"

Wizard!Herbert: "Well, yeah... I haven't exactly gotten the hang of it yet, though..."

Suddenly, the two heard a scream coming from somewhere outside. They quickly went outside to investigate, and spotted a white haired girl trying to fight off five masked men.

White haired girl: (kicking one of the men in the knee) "Leave me alone!"

Masked man: "I'm afraid we can't do that, miss. Our master's orders."

White haired girl: "Eh? What does your master want from me?"

Masked man 2: "Because you have certain... connections, do you not?"

White haired girl: "...! Ehehe, I don't know what you're talking about!"

And in a flash of light, the white haired girl suddenly shrinks down to a smaller size, and gains a pair of small Volcarona wings.

Ammy, the Sun Fairy: "Bye-bye!"

The little sun fairy tries fly away, and almost manages to get past the men, until one of them manages to catch her and put her inside a jar.

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "Ah! No! Let me out!"

Masked man 3: "All right, let's take this little sun fairy to our master."

Wizard!Herbert: "Hey, let her go!"

Adventurer!Lillith: "Yeah!"

Masked man 1: "Hmm... Hey, get out of here! This doesn't concern you two!"

Adventurer!Lillith: "Oh, I don't know about that, because I'm looking for adventure, and this looks an awful lot like an adventure to me!"

Wizard!Herbert: "And I'm not just going to stand by and let you guys take that fairy away!"

Masked man 2: "And just what do you two plan on doing about it?"

The masked men turn to the two, who exchange glances.

Adventurer!Lillith: "... So, what are we going to do?"

Wizard!Herbert: "Um..."

???: "Perhaps I may be of assistance?"

The two turn to see the man in the gray cloak from earlier step forward.

???: (to the masked men) "I suggest you let that fairy go and leave, if you know what's best for you."

Masked man 4: "Oh, yeah? And if we don't?"

The cloaked man says nothing, instead he just makes a staff materialize in his hand, and when the masked men attempt to attack, he simply blocks it with a barrier. Behind the men, a blue portal appears on the ground, and something begins to emerge from it.

Masked man 5: (holding the jar the fairy is in, noticing the portal) "Uh... Guys?"

Before the man can finished warning them, a Swampert smacks the jar out of his hand, before starting to fight off the masked men.

Masked man 1: "The enemy is too strong! Retreat!"

The men run off, and the man in the cloak removes the hood of his cloak, revealing his face.

Wizard!Tagg: (sighs) "That was too easy..." (walks up to the Swampert) "Good job scaring them off, buddy."

Wizard!Herbert: (walks up to him) "Whoa... You're a wizard? And you have a Swampert as your familiar? How do you get a Swampert as your familiar!?"

Wizard!Tagg: (shrugs) "He was a Mudkip when I met him."

Familiar!Muddy: (nods)

Wizard!Herbert: "Still, that's quite the impressive familiar... I haven't even found my familiar yet."

Lillith picks up the jar the bad guys dropped, and releases the fairy.

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (flies out from the jar) "Yay! I'm free!" (happily flies around the others) "Oh, thank you so much for saving me!"

Wizard!Herbert: "Oh, you're welcome!"

Adventurer!Lillith: (gives Herbert a look) "Huh? You didn't do anything!"

Wizard!Herbert: (sweatdrops) "Well... I was still working on a plan, but since this guy showed up, I guess we didn't need..." (clears throat) "So, why were those guys after you?"

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "Oh, you see..." (glances around) "Um... Maybe we should talk about this somewhere that isn't so much... out in the open?"

Wizard!Tagg: (nods) "Sure."

And so, the four of them headed back into the tavern, figuring it was the best place at the moment to listen to the Sun Fairy explain why she had been targeted.

- DS looks over what she has written so far -

DS: Hmm... Probably not my best work... (giggles a little) and not exactly a J-Team show reboot either!

Mirage: (giggles) <Probably not.>

- DS puts the notebook away -

DS: It was fun, though. I might write another "episode" if I figure out who this "master" the bad guys were working for is, and which connections the Sun Fairy has that they might want to exploit...

Re: Probably not quite the J-Team Show reboot anyone expected

Returning to the tavern, the group of four found a table to sit at while Ammy the Sun Fairy explained what had brought her out here, and why the bad guys may have been after her. She flew up to the unlit candle on the table, and with a simple touch of her hand lit it.

Wizard!Herbert: "So, you can make fire, huh?"

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (nods) "Light and warmth are pretty much my specialities, being a sun fairy and all." (grins) "Want to see how big a fire I can make?"

Wizard!Herbert: "Uh... Some other time, maybe."

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (nods) "Okay!"

Adventurer!Lillith: "So, what were you doing all the way out here?"

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "Well... You see, a few days ago, I agreed to meet with a friend of mine, since I noticed he'd been seeming kind of worried lately and I wanted to cheer him up, but..." (frowns) "He didn't show up at the place we agreed to meet at, so after waiting a while, I got worried and decided to look for him, and eventually I sort of just ended up here..." (sighs) "I hope he's okay..."

Wizard!Tagg: "I see... but why were those guys after you?"

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (shrugs) "I'm not sure, but... since they mentioned something about me having "certain connections", I can sort of make a guess..."

Wizard!Tagg: "Go on."

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "You see, I happen to be friends with the Queen of Fire-"

- DS pauses for a moment in her writing -

DS: "Queen of Fire"...? Hmm... Does that sound good? Or should I have gone with... Fire Queen? Magma Queen? Queen of... (shrugs) Oh, whatever. I'll just stick with Queen of Fire for now, and go back and change it later if I think of something better.

- Resumes writing -

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "... so, that may be why they're after me."

Wizard!Tagg: "I see..."

Wizard!Herbert: "But, what would they want from your queen?"

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "I'm not sure... although, the queen is guarding a special magical artifact, and is the only one who knows of its location."

Wizard!Tagg: "Hmm... I've heard of this before..."

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "Oh?"

Wizard!Tagg: "There are certain magical artifacts which contain great power hidden within the different parts of this land, and the location of these artifacts are only known to the rulers of each area."

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (nods) "Yes, that is correct."

Wizard!Herbert: "So, you think whoever sent those guys to capture you might be after this artifact because it contains such a powerful magic?"

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "I think that's the most likely explanation, yes..."

Adventurer!Lillith: (shrugs) "Well, I don't know what would happen if the bad guys were to get their hands on this artifact, but I'm guessing something really bad would happen."

Wizard!Herbert: (nods) "Yeah... Maybe it's best if you stick around with us for a while, just in case."

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (thinks about it for a moment) "Hmm... Okay!"

Wizard!Tagg: (raises eyebrow) "Us?"

Adventurer!Lillith: "Huh?"

Wizard!Herbert: "What do you mean?"

Wizard!Tagg: "... Listen, we barely know each other, and no offense, but you two don't seem like you'd stand much a chance against what might be a major threat to this land."

Wizard!Herbert: (crosses arms) "And just what is that supposed to mean?"

Adventurer!Lillith: "Yeah! I mean..." (wrapping her arms around Tagg's arm) "Don't you think we'd make a great team?"

Wizard!Tagg: (looks somewhat uncomfortable as Lillith clings to his arm) "... Get off me, please."

Adventurer!Lillith: (lets go)

Wizard!Tagg: "Listen, I don't want to put the two of you in danger, so just let me protect the sun fairy for now."

Adventurer!Lillith: "... All by yourself?"

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "Yeah, are you sure you'd be okay?"

Wizard!Tagg: "Well... I know some other wizards who might be able to help. I assure you I'll do whatever I can to keep the fairy safe."

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (nods) "Oh, okay... I guess I'll try doing whatever I can to keep you safe too, then."

Adventurer!Lillith: "But..."

Wizard!Herbert: "What? Oh, no! We are not just going along with this!" (to Wizard!Tagg) "So, you think we'll slow you down? Sure, I might be inexperienced now, but with some training, I can probably put up a decent fight! In fact, why don't you teach me?"

Wizard!Tagg: "Me?"

Wizard!Herbert: "Well, why not? I need a mentor, and from what I can tell, you seem pretty good at this."

Wizard!Tagg: "I suppose I do have a quite a bit of experience, although there are still many things I have yet to learn."

Wizard!Herbert: "Hey, that's still better than what little magic I know at the moment. Just teaching me what you know so far would help me in battles."

Adventurer!Lillith: "Plus, you look the kind of guy who likes a good challenge! Wouldn't taking on this wizard as your apprentice be an interesting challenge?"

Wizard!Herbert: (looks over at Lillith) "... What exactly do you mean by that?"

Wizard!Tagg: (thinking) "Hmm... I guess the girl has a point there..."

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "So, what will it be?"

The three look at Tagg expectantly, waiting for the wizard to make his decision.

Wizard!Tagg: (sighs) "All right, you can come."

Adventurer!Lillith: "Yes! We're going on an adventure together!"

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (smiles) "I look forward to travelling together with all of you!"

Wizard!Herbert: "So, I guess that means you're my mentor now?"

Wizard!Tagg: (nods) "I'll begin giving you your first magic lessons tomorrow. The sooner you learn how to defend yourself, the better."

Wizard!Herbert: "Good. So... Wait, what exactly are we planning on doing now?"

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "Um... You could help me track down that friend of mine I mentioned before?"

Adventurer!Lillith: (shrugs) "Well, that's a start, I guess. Where do you think he might be?"

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "I'm not sure... I just hope nothing bad happened to him..." (clenching her fists, which promptly start burning brightly) "I swear, if anyone's hurt him, I'll make them regret it!"

And so, it seemed the four of them would be travelling together for now, but what adventures await them?

- DS, having trouble sleeping, takes out her notebook once again, and looks over what she has written so far -

DS: (thinking) Hmm... These fighting scenes in the first episode could be improved... The sun fairy should put up more of a fight before one of the masked guys manages to sneak up on her and catch her while she's distracted dealing with the others, and there has to be a way I can make the second fight go on a bit longer as well... Also, I suppose these first two episodes could be aired back-to-back, that is, assuming the others think this would make a good reboot...

- DS quietly picks up something to write with -

DS: With the fantasy setting, it is much easier to write some of the more fantastical elements of our adventures in without them drawing too much attention to themselves... I wonder if Tagg might still think it's risky, though...

- Thinks for a moment -

Well, either way,  this is a fun little experiment of sorts. So, anyways... How should I make this first draft of episode 3...?

- Takes a moment to think about it, before starting to write some things down -

When we last saw our heroes, they had all agreed to travel together for now. Tagg the wizard was initially opposed to the idea of bringing Herbert and Lillith along as he didn't want to put them in danger, but eventually they convinced him to bring them along, and Tagg agreed to become Herbert's mentor in magic. However, what adventures await? How will Herbert's wizard training go? And will they be able to help Ammy the sun fairy track down her friend?

- DS looks over what she has so far -

DS: All right, that works... Now, how do I begin the actual episode itself...

- DS thinks about it for a moment, before snickering a little as she begins writing something down -

Heading out of town, the group had travelled through the nearby forest, until they had found a spot that Tagg felt would be a good place to begin Herbert's wizard training. After that, they found a place to sleep for the night, with Tagg using a spell that would temporarily make a field around the four of them so that they wouldn't be found by any possible threats while they were sleeping.

The next morning...

Wizard!Tagg: (wakes up, only to find Lillith next to him, hugging him in her sleep) "..."

Startled, but managing not to freak out, the wizard quietly grabbed the arm that she had wrapped around him and carefully lifted it off him so he could get out from her grip. Once he had freed himself without waking the girl up, he got up and carefully took a few steps back, watching her while he was doing so as if she were a wild Pokémon that would pounce on him the moment he turned his back on her.

In a nearby tree, a certain sun fairy was watching the wizard, seeming a bit amused by the scene.

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "Tagg, what are you doing?"

Wizard!Tagg: (looks up at Ammy) "Oh, good morning, Ammy." (clears throat) "So... How long have you been awake?"

Sun Fairy!Ammy (giggles) "Lillith seems to get affectionate in her sleep, huh?"

Wizard!Tagg: (sighs) "... Please don't tell anyone."

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (flies down and lands on Tagg's shoulder) "Relax, I won't do that!"

Wizard!Tagg: "... Thanks."

Sun Fairy!Ammy (smiles) "Come on, Tagg! Cheer up! It's such a lovely day!" (giggles and flies around)

Wizard!Herbert: (waking up) "Hmm...?" (yawns) "What's going on?"

Wizard!Tagg: (looks over at Herbert) "Ah, good. You're awake. We can begin your training now."

Wizard!Herbert: (gets up) "Now?" (shrugs) "Seems a little early in the morning, but okay."

Wizard!Tagg: (nods) "Okay then. Before we begin..."

Tagg conjures up his staff, and casts the summon spell to summon his familiar.

Wizard!Tagg: (to Familiar!Muddy) "Keep an eye on the girls while I'm busy, okay?"

Familiar!Muddy: (nods)

Wizard!Tagg: "Thank you." (to Herbert) "Come with me."

The two wizards head over to the spot Tagg chose for the first magic lesson, while Muddy stays behind with Ammy and the still-asleep Lillith.

Wizard!Herbert: "So... How you find your familiar, anyways? I mean, how do you know which Pokémon is yours?

Wizard!Tagg: "It's difficult to explain, but one can usually feel a special connection with ones familiar that is in some way different from a regular bond with one."

Wizard!Herbert: "Hmm... Not exactly sure if that'll make finding my familiar any easier or not..."

Wizard!Tagg: (shrugs) "Well, it's certainly not uncommon to find ones familiar when you're not looking for it."

Wizard!Herbert: (sighs) "So, in other words, it's pretty much luck based?"

Wizard!Tagg: "Well, I wouldn't say it's solely based on luck, as there ways to make it easier to determine what your familiar is, and where to find it."

Wizard!Herbert "I'll keep that in mind... So, I didn't really understand what that spell last night did... Is it an invisibility spell of some sort?"

Wizard!Tagg: "Not exactly, although I guess the purpose is pretty much the same. It casts an invisible forcefield that makes it so those outside the field will pay no attention to those inside the field. It is a useful spell for when you want to make absolutely sure that no one will try to listen on in your private conversations."

Wizard!Herbert: "Cool. Are you going to teach me how to do that?"

Wizard!Tagg: (nods) "I probably will at some point."

- DS stops for a moment -

DS: (thinking) Um... What would their first magic lesson be, anyways?

- Tries thinking about it for a moment -

DS: Hmm... Maybe I should get some sleep, and write the rest of the episode tomorrow...

The next morning

- DS wakes up, and looks at where she left off in her notebook -

DS: ...

DS' mindscape

- DS aspects are pushing the Writer's Block towards a cliff, but are still far from reaching it so they can push it off -

Pyrite Hotel room

DS: (sighs, thinking to herself) Still can't think of anything... (glances around) Hmm...

- Takes out her X-Transceiver, and sends out a couple of texts in hopes of getting some inspiration -

Later that day...

- DS sits down and takes out the notebook -

(thinking) All right, let's see...

- Begins writing -

Holding his magic staff in his left hand as he faced Herbert, it was time to begin their first magic lesson.

Wizard!Tagg: "Okay, what do you already know about magic?"

Wizard!Herbert: "Well... I do know how to sense and identify different types of magic to some extent."

Wizard!Tagg: (nods) "Good. We'll begin by expanding on what you already know. The ability to use your magic this way is indeed a useful skill, as we can not only pick up on and identify different types of magic, but once you've developed this skill enough, you will likely find yourself gaining a sixth sense of sorts, which can alert you to danger by allowing you to pick up on different auras and magic without having to consciously use your powers to do so."

Wizard!Herbert: "Huh, really?"

Wizard!Tagg: (nods) "It may also be used to determine how strong an opponent is, if only based on their magical strength."

Wizard!Herbert: "Hmm... I see." (using his powers to check Tagg's aura) "Your powers are pretty similar to mine, aren't they? Except... yours is much stronger. Will my magic be as strong as yours if I keep training?"

Wizard!Tagg: (shrugs) "I don't know. It is difficult to tell what your magical potential is."

Wizard!Herbert: "Oh."

Wizard!Tagg: "For now, let's try to work on building up that sixth sense."

In the meantime, Lillith and Ammy were talking about stuff, getting to know each other better.

Adventurer!Lillith: "So, this friend of yours... Is he cute?"

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (tilts head) "Why do you want to know...?"

Adventurer!Lillith: (shrugs) "Just curious what he's like."

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "... Shouldn't you ask about his personality instead of his looks, then? What is up with that, anyways? Appearances aren't everything, you know!"

Adventurer!Lillith: (smirks) "Ooh, is there anything going on between the two of you?"

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (blushes slightly) "Oh? Um... Well, actually-"

???: (in the distance) "Ha! Is that the best you've got!?"

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "Huh? What was that?"

Adventurer!Lillith: "Hmm... I don't know. Let's check it out!" (to Familiar!Muddy) "You too, come on!"

And so, the two girls and the Swampert went to investigate the sound. What will they find, and how will the magic lessons go?

When we last saw our heroes, Tagg and Herbert had began their first magic lesson, while Lillith and Ammy went to investigate a strange sound. And the girls soon came across an unusual sight: Two men trying to capture a talking Bisharp.

Talking Bisharp: (fighting off a Golduck and a Raticate) "Seriously, is this all you've got?"

While the Bisharp is distracting fighting the two Pokémon, the men throw a net over him. This seems to get more of a bemused reaction from the Bisharp than anything.

Man 1: "Ha, we got him!"

Man 2: "This thing is going to make us rich!"

Talking Bisharp: (blinks) "... Seriously? You're trying to catch a Bisharp with a simple net?" (snicker) "Wow, do I even need to point out the obvious flaw in your plan?"

The two men try to pull him closer, only for the Bisharp to simply just cut through the net with little difficulty.

Adventurer!Lillith: (watching the scene, whispering to Ammy) Okay, what exactly did those guys think would happen when they threw that net on the Pokémon made of sharp pointy blade things?

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (shrugs)

The Bisharp eventually manages to make the two men retreat, and Lillith and Ammy decide to go talk to the Bisharp, the latter changing into her human form.

Talking Bisharp: "Ah, hello ladies. Man, those two guys weren't the sharpest tools in the shed."

Adventurer!Lillith: (nods) "Yeah, we kind of figured that when they tried catching you in a net... Why were they after you in the first place?"

Talking Bisharp: "Well, they heard me talking, and then they like "Oh my gosh, a talking Bisharp! I bet it'll make us rich, let's catch it!""

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "How are you able to talk, mr. Bisharp? Or, talk like a human, I mean."

Talking Bisharp: "Oh, well you see... the thing is, I'm not actually a Bisharp. In fact, until recently I was a human just like the two of you."

Adventurer!Lillith: "Huh, really?"

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "Well, I'm a fairy, actually."

Adventurer!Lillith: "So, what happened to you, then?"

Talking Bisharp: "Oh, I was just a warrior, quite the strong one too might I add, but then I happened to end up at the wrong place, at the wrong time."

Adventurer!Lillith: "Go on."

Talking Bisharp: "I came across this one wizard fighting another wizard, and the one of them saw me, and cast some sort of transformation spell on me to distract the other wizard while he fled, and well... you can see for yourself what happened."

Adventurer!Lillith: "So... Why didn't the other wizard try to help you?"

Talking Bisharp: "Well, he saw the other wizard leaving, and left in pursuit of him. I guess I can understand him not wanting the other wizard to, you know, turn anybody else into talking Bisharps, but he could at least have waited for a little moment just to see if he could undo the other guy's spell before giving chase." (shrugs) "Since then, I've sort just been travelling around, doing Bisharp-ish things while I search for something that can undo the spell."

Adventurer!Lillith: "Huh, I see."

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "Good luck finding a way to undo the spell, then!"

Talking Bisharp: (nods) "Thank you. Now if you'll excuse me, I think I saw some Pawniard earlier, and I'm going to see if I can convince them to make me their leader."

The Bisharp leaves.

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "Hmm... Maybe we should ask Tagg if he knows any spells that can help that guy?"

Adventurer!Lillith: (shrugs) "Guess we can bring it up, although I don't know if there's a specific spell that reverses transformations into talking steel type Pokémon..."

Meanwhile, Tagg and Herbert are continuing the magic lesson, Tagg now going over some basic healing spells...

Episode 5
* Filler, more Wizard training.
* The group is attacked by hypnotized wild Pokémon of the forest.
* The group undo the spell on the wild Pokémon, and travel to a different location.

Episode 6
* Tagg has wandered off somewhere, instead of waiting for him to get back, Herbert decides to find out where he went and somehow he and the girls end up getting involved in wacky hi-jinks when the talking Bisharp from episode 4 returns and drags them along on a treasure hunt.
* The Bisharp discovers that somebody else already found the treasure he was looking for, much to his frustration.
* The group get into another fight, and manage to hold their own until Tagg arrives to finish things off.
* Tagg doesn't go into detail of where he was for most of the episode, but the existance of the secret wizard's guild he is a member of is further hinted at.

Episode 7
* Ammy befriends a Joltik that claims to have seen someone matching the description of her friend in the area recently, and gives her an idea of where to look for him.
* Lillith asks a fortune teller for advice on where to find love, but the fortune teller only gives a vague, cryptic warning directed at either Herbert or Tagg, much to Lillith's frustration.
* At the end of the episode, the fortune teller is shown watching the four of them leave. Her hood is pulled down, revealing her identity to the viewers as Psyche.

- DS looks over the summaries of the episodes, tapping the pencil against the notebook -

DS: "Hmm... What should happen next...?"

After fighting off the bad guys, our heroes met with the royal Pokémon guards of the hidden kingdom of the forest. Led into the hidden area, they met with Princess Sakura, who seemed to need their help.

Wizard!Herbert: "So, to sum it all up... One of the royal guards were captured, and your older sister went out to rescue him, and now you need us to go look for them?"

Princess Sakura: (nods) "Yes... I would've gone myself, but the other guards and I must stay here to ensure that no one can find and steal the magical artifact my sister and I must protect."

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "Oh! You mean like the artifact that the Queen of Fire protects?"

Princess Sakura: (nods) "That is correct." (sighs) "I'm really sorry for having to involve you in this, but-"

Adventurer!Lillith: (grins) "Hey, don't worry about it! We'll get them back for you!"

Wizard!Herbert: "Yeah, we'll get it done."

Princess Sakura: (smiles) "Thank you so much... I need to think of a way I can return the favor..."

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "Oh, that's really not necessary!"

Wizard!Tagg: "So, where do we begin? Where was your sister headed?"

After fighting off enemies and meeting up with Queen Lyuri, our heroes venture deeper into the maze where the captured guard is kept hostage.

Queen Lyuri: "I hope they haven't hurt him too badly..."

Adventurer!Lillith: (shrugs) "Well, your sister has some pretty strong healing powers, doesn't she?"

Queen Lyuri: "Yes, but I wouldn't want him to be badly hurt or anything... Listen, are you sure you guys are up for this? I mean, Tagg seems pretty strong, but the rest of you..."

Wizard!Herbert: (crosses arms) "Hey, I may not have as much experience as Tagg, but I am getting better at this!"

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (nods) "And I'm pretty tough too! Don't let the small size of my fairy size fool you!"

Adventurer!Lillith: "And I'm... um..."

Queen Lyuri: (nods) "Okay, okay... Let's just get in there and rescue him."

Finally reaching the captured guard, the heroes quickly begin removing the chains that had been draining the Lucario's power. However, they had to move quickly, as the bad guys were on their way to stop them.

Queen Lyuri: "We were so close..."

Wizard!Tagg: (conjuring up his staff) "Looks like we'll have to fight our way through."

Royal Guard!Duke: <I'll help too...>

Queen Lyuri: "But... Can you fight in your condition?"

Wizard!Herbert: "Yeah, you don't look too well..."

Royal Guard!Duke: (smiles) <Don't worry about me... The chains may have drained my power, but I should still have enough strength left for a fight.>

Wizard!Tagg: (nods) "Just don't push yourself too hard."

Wizard!Herbert: "Here they come!"

The bad guys rush in, but Tagg quickly summons up magical chains that burst from the ground and restrain several of the bad guys, before Herbert, Ammy, Lyuri and Duke join the fight using their magical powers.

Adventurer!Lillith: "Um... You can do it, guys..."

After rescuing Duke, our heroes have returned to Princess Sakura. While still in the area, Herbert decides to take the oppurtunity to ask Duke to teach him some of the battle moves he used during the previous battle, while Tagg and Ammy try to figure out where to go next. As for Lillith...

Adventurer!Lillith: (sighs) "I'm not much help when I'm the only one without any magical powers, am I?"

While sitting on a rock, pondering how she is helpful to the group, an Umbreon walks up to Lillith.

Adventurer!Lillith: (notices the Umbreon) "Oh, hey there." (pets the Umbreon) "Ever felt like... you're just not contributing as much to a team as your friends? Like you're just not all that much of a help, even when you try?"

The Umbreon tilts its head at Lillith, before beginning to run off, glancing back at Lillith as if telling her to follow. Lillith gets up, and follows the Umbreon. Eventually, she comes across several other Eeveelutions watching a blue haired boy practice his archery skills.

Adventurer!Lillith: (to the Umbreon) "Friend of yours?"

Lillith walks up to the boy, watching as he successfully hits the target with one of his arrows.

Adventurer!Lillith: "Ooh, nice shot!"

Archer!Forte: (startled) "Gah!" (turns around to look at Lillith) "Hey, don't sneak up on people like that!"

Adventurer!Lillith: "Sorry!" (walks up to him) "Hi, I'm Lillith."

Archer!Forte: (shrugs) "Nice to meet you, I guess. I'm Mezzoforte, but you can just call me "Forte" for short." (crosses arms) "I would've gone with "Mezzo", but my older sister already got dibs on that one."

Adventurer!Lillith: "So... You're like, good with the bow and arrow?"

Archer!Forte: "Uh-huh. You see, I'm the only one of my siblings who doesn't have any magical powers, which by the way, is really unfair!"

Adventurer!Lillith: "Huh... Go on."

Archer!Forte: (pets an Espeon) "So, my Espeon friend here suggested that instead of whining about that, even though I wasn't whining, that I learn another skill to make up for my lack of magic."

Adventurer!Lillith: "Hmm... I see... Maybe I should do that too?"

Archer!Forte: "Oh?"

Adventurer!Lillith: "Well, you see... I'm travelling with some other guys, and I'm the only one who doesn't have any magical powers, so I was just wondering just how I could be more useful and stuff..."

Archer!Forte: "Hmm... Let's try thinking of something you might be able to do, then."

Adventurer!Lillith: "Oh, really? Um... Thanks!" (looks around at the Eeveelutions) "Also..." (pets the Umbreon from earlier) "Are there all friends of yours?"

Archer!Forte: (nods) "Yep! Eeveelutions are pretty amazing, don't you think?"

Adventurer!Lillith: (giggles) "I guess they are."

After Lillith, Forte and the Eeveelutions fight off the angry Rhydon, Lillith decides to continue finding new skills she can use to make up for her lack of magic and contribute to the group. Herbert learns some new moves from Duke, and Tagg receives a letter that leads the group to travel to their next location.

In the next episode, Lillith decides to look into ways to train herself and become better at fighting, Ammy asks around to see if anyone has seen her friend, Herbert has an encounter with Psyche, and Tagg goes to meet with the secret wizard guild he is part of...

So, when we last saw our heroes and stuff, some things happened and... yeah. Things definitely happened. Anyways, in today's episode, some bad guy has realized an evil monster that feeds on magic, oh no! What will our heroes do?

Wizard!Tagg: "Grr... It keeps eating my spells, no matter what I throw at it!"

Wizard!Herbert: "Oh, whatever shall we do?"

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "Oh, look! Lillith's here! Yay! She'll save us!"

Wizard!Tagg: "Lillith, you must do something! You're the only one of us without magical powers, and thus the only one pretty and strong enough to beat it!"

Adventurer!Lillith: (nods) "I'm on it! You can count on me!"

And then Lillith beat up the monster with all her awesomeness, and then it was defeated.

Adventurer!Lillith: "Yay! I saved the day!"

Wizard!Tagg: (nods) "You certainly did, Lillith."

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "If it weren't for you, that thing might've drained us of all our magic!"

Wizard!Herbert: "You are so awesome!"

Adventurer!Lillith: "Aww, thanks guys!"

And then the day was saved, and everyone was happy! But, who sent the magic draining beast after them in the first place? And then dramatic music plays before we cut to the credits...

... And following the Nidorino, Tagg was soon led to a room where the other three wizards and two other familiars were waiting. The Nidorino walked up to a wizard whose robe was clearly inspired by the Nidoran species in general. Another wizard was wearing a seemingly Archeops themed robe (with the hood of it covering most of his face), although oddly his familiar was not an Archeops, but a Druddigon. The third wizard seemed to specialize in nature based spells, if his green robe and Tropius familiar was anything to go by.

Wizard!Tangent: "Glad you could make it."

Wizard!Tagg: (takes a seat at the table) "Nice to see you all again. So, what brings you guys all the way here?

Even with their combined power, the army of ghost Pokémon that had suddenly attacked the village were proving to be difficult to take down.

Adventurer!Lillith: (running from a ghost) "Eek!"

The ghost is suddenly hit with a blast of obscura, and Lillith turns to see a certain Bisharp.

Adventurer!Lillith: "Oh, hey! It's you again! What brings you here?"

Talking Bisharp: (shrugs) "Well, some travelling salesman tricked me into buying a potion that he claimed would change me back into a human, but all it did was make my armor glow in the dark, so I figured I'd come back here and set the cart from which he sells his merchandise on fire. However, I couldn't find the guy, and then these ghosts showed up, and... that's about it."

Adventurer!Lillith: (looks at him) "You don't look any different."

Talking Bisharp: "Well, it's still light outside, you probably wouldn't see anything until it gets dark."

Adventurer!Lillith: "Oh."

Talking Bisharp: (sighs) "I just hope it wears off soon, I mean, it looks cool, but it kind of makes it difficult to sneak up on people during the night, you know?"

Meanwhile, Tagg and his Swampert familiar are trying to fight off several ghosts that have surrounded Herbert and Ammy. Tagg is soon joined by the other members of the wizard's guild.

Wizard!Tangent: (to his Tropius familiar) "Get those two out of there!"

The Tropius quickly flies over to Herbert and Ammy, and flies them out of there, while the wizards and the other familiars continue fighting off the ghosts.

Wizard!Herbert: (while on the Tropius' back) "Hmm... I wonder if we can get a better look at how many ghosts there are from up here..."

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (pets Familiar!Basket) "Thanks for helping us, miss Tropius!" (notices a mysterious figure seemingly watching over the chaos) "Huh?"

The fight goes on, until the ghosts finally retreat.

Adventurer!Lillith: (relieved sigh) "I guess it's over..."

Wizard!Herbert: "Yeah... I wonder why the ghosts suddenly attacked like that, though... Were they being controlled by someone?"

Ammy is about to say something, when the group suddenly notice the mysterious person from earlier.

???: (snickers) "Hehe... You did really well with that fight."

Wizard!Herbert: (glares at the mysterious man) "And you are?"

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "Wait a minute..." (smiles, cheerfully flying up to the man and switching into her human form) "Umbra! Where have you been? I was worried about-" (trails off as she notices something doesn't seem right about her friend) "U-Umbra?"

Magic Knight!Umbra(?): "I do wonder how long you guys could've kept this up had I not called the ghosts back... We should do this again sometime." (smirks) "But for now, I have other things to do." (vanishes)

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "Wha-"

Wizard!Herbert: "So, that was that friend of yours that you've been talking about?"

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "H-He's not normally like this!"

Wizard!Tagg: (thinks for a moment) "Hmm... There was certainly something strange about his aura..."

Adventurer!Lillith: "Something strange? So, he's like, under a spell or something?"

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (nods) "Yes! That has to be it! Someone must be controlling him!"

Wizard!Herbert: (shrugs) "Are you sure about that? For all we know, he could've just gone mad with power or something since the last time you saw him."

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (glares at Herbert)

Wizard!Herbert: "... So, I guess that means we're sticking with the "he's under a spell" theory?"

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (nods) "Come on, guys! We need to find out what happened to him, and how to get him back to normal!"

Adventurer!Lillith: (grins) "I'm with you, Ammy! Let's save him!"

And so, Ammy is determined to save Umbra, but does he really need rescuing? And is he really being controlled by someone, or is there another explanation for his behaviour?

After cleaning up some of the mess caused by the ghost invasion, our heroes are now attemping to capture Umbra and find out what magic may be the cause of his behaviour. However, the task is proving to be easier said than done, as he keeps using his magical sword to summon more ghosts and cast spells to make it harder for the group to reach him.

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (flying past obstacles to get to him) "Umbra! Please listen to me! Whatever spell you're under, you have to fight it!"

Magic Knight!Umbra(?): "Hehe... Oh, really? You think a little sun fairy like you can stop me?"

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "I don't want to fight you, but if I must... then I will take you down!"

Magic Knight!Umbra(?): (snickers) "Cute, but your fairy powers are no match against my magic!"

Umbra prepares to strike with a dark magic blast, only to be hit by a dark magic blast from another direction.

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "Huh?"

Magic Knight!Umbra: (looks over in the direction the attack came from) "Oh, it's you again..." (snickers)

The person who fired the magic attack steps forward, revealing himself to be... Umbra.

Magic Knight!Umbra: "Finally caught up to you..." (looks over at Ammy) "Ammy, are you okay?"

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (blinks) "Uh... Yes, I'm fine..."

Wizard!Herbert: (glancing back and forth between the two Umbras) "Wait... There's two of them?"

Adventurer!Lillith: (tilts head) "Okay, I don't know what's going on here, but..." (pointing to the Umbra who just showed up) "I'm rooting for the one on the left."

When we last saw our heroes, the battle against Umbra took an unexpected turn when another Umbra showed up. However, the first Umbra managed to escape, and now our heroes are attempting to find out from the second Umbra what is going on. But why did the talking Bisharp show up during the fight?

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (hugging Umbra) "I am so glad you're not really evil!"

Adventurer!Lillith: "But, what was up with there being another you, anyways? And apparently, you've met this Bisharp before?"

Magic Knight!Umbra: (sighs) "Well, I guess I should explain what's been going on... You see, I'd recently been having these nightmares where I ended up turning on my allies, and... I guess it kind of got to me, and I wanted to make sure that it couldn't happen..."

Flashback

Umbra is preparing to cast a spell on himself, although a Sableye and a Chandelure are looking over the spell book, seeming a bit concerned.

Sableye: <Hmm... I'm not too sure about this spell...>

Chandelure: <Me neither...> (points to the translation of the spell) <It says that this spell is for removing darkness from your soul, but...> (pointing to a word on the translated part and then the corresponding part that's in whatever original language the spell was written in) <This part was translated as "purification"... but that's not what this word means...>

Sableye: <Eh!? You mean the spell might not be translated right?> (runs over to Umbra) <Umbra, I don't think you should do this!>

Magic Knight!Umbra: "Hm?"

Sableye: <We don't even know if the spell will do what it says it does, even if you cast is correctly, so maybe we shouldn't do this!>

Magic Knight!Umbra: "Really...?" (thinks about it for a moment) "Still... I want to at least try..."

Sableye: <No! Why would you do that?> (glances at the spell book) <Is that spell book of the "controls people" variety?> (runs over to the book and kicks it) <Take that!>

End flashback

Wizard!Herbert: (sighs) "And let me guess... Despite every warning sign that this was a bad idea, you went ahead and cast the spell anyways."

Magic Knight!Umbra: (looks down sheepishly) "Yeah... I admit I probably wasn't thinking clearly that time... and now there's an evil version of me running around..."

Wizard!Tagg: (shakes head) "Well, hopefully this has taught you not to mess with magical spells unless you know exactly what they do. And even then, it might be a good idea to leave the spells alone."

Magic Knight!Umbra: (nods) "Yes, I won't be making that mistake again..." (pulls out a scroll) "Luckily, my Chandelure friend was able to help me translate another spell in that book that I can use to re-absorb that evil version of me, but unfortunatly, I haven't been able to get close enough or keep him trapped long enough for me to actually use it. So far, most of our confrontations have ended in a draw, with him escaping..."

Wizard!Tagg: "So, I guess that means you two are at about equal strength?"

Adventurer!Lillith: "Hey, I see what's going on and all, but..." (points to the talking Bisharp) "What does any of this have to do with this guy?"

Talking Bisharp: "Yeah! Tell them about that!"

Magic Knight!Umbra: (sighs) "You're that guy that the evil version of me cursed in order to distract me during one of my duels with him, aren't you?"

Talking Bisharp: (nods) "Correct." (moves a bit closer to Umbra) "So... Since spells are easier to undo by the person who cast them in the first place, then you might be able to change me back to normal?"

Magic Knight!Umbra: "I'd really like to, but... I'm afraid I don't know exactly what the other me did, so I wouldn't know how to undo it..."

Talking Bisharp: "... So, mind if I join you in your next confrontation with him? I have a few things I'd like to say to him... while I'm beating him up."

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "We will help you too!" (grins) "Even if you can't stop the evil version of you on your own, if the rest of us help, you should be able to capture and use that spell, right?"

Magic Knight!Umbra: (smiles) "Thank you, Ammy."

Wizard!Tagg: "Okay, then. Let's come up with a plan for how to catch this guy."

Wizard!Herbert: (aside, to Lillith) "Not that I don't want to help, but why did she have to volunteer all of us to help him fix his mistake?"

Adventurer!Lillith: (blinks) "Hmm? Oh, sorry. I was just wondering what exactly became of that spell book..."

Wizard!Herbert: "... Easily distracted, aren't you?"

Meanwhile...

The Chandelure is working on making more accurate translations of the rest of the spells in the book.

Chandelure: <All right, when I'm done with this, hopefully it should avert any future disasters.>

Sableye: <I still want to throw that book off of a cliff, you know.>

After a fighting for a while to help Umbra re-absorb the evil version of him back into himself, the evil Umbra realizes he might lose this one, and prepares to escape once again.

Adventurer!Lillith: "Uh-oh, he's casting that shadow-y teleport spell thing again!"

Wizard!Herbert: (shakes head) "Oh, no, he's not getting away this time!"

Herbert charges forward, intending to attack the evil Umbra in hopes of stopping him from finishing casting the spell and escaping. Evil!Umbra glances down at him with a smirk, knowing the young wizard most likely won't have time to charge up a magical attack before he can finish the spell, however, Herbert does prevent him from noticing two certain ghost types behind him before he has already been knocked down with two Shadow Ball attacks.

Sableye: <Looked like you guys could use some help!>

Chandelure: <Sorry we took so long.>

Magic Knight!Umbra: (grins at the two ghost types) "Good to see you two!"

Wizard!Herbert: (looks over at Tagg and Ammy) "Hey, now's your chance!" (notices that Evil!Umbra is starting to get up) "Hurry!"

Wizard!Tagg: (to Ammy) "All right, let's do this."

Combining their powers, they tie up Evil!Umbra with magical chains imbued with Ammy's power of light, weakening his powers and preventing him from escaping.

Evil!Umbra: "Argh... What is this!?"

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (to Umbra) "All right, we'll hold him down! You know what to do!"

Umbra walks over to the other Umbra, and casts the spell you re-absorb him, the evil Umbra struggling to escape his bonds before being turned back into magical energy and absorbed through the original Umbra's magic sword back into Umbra.

Magic Knight!Umbra: (sighs in relief)

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (walks up to Umbra, putting her hand on his shoulder) "So, you're okay now?"

Magic Knight!Umbra: (nods) "Yeah... I think so."

Wizard!Herbert: "And there's no chance of... you know, that evil you taking over your body or something like that?"

Magic Knight!Umbra: (shakes head) "I'm pretty sure that won't happen."

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "So, what are you going to do now, Umbra?"

Magic Knight!Umbra: "Well, I guess I should try to clean up whatever messes that evil version of me caused while he was running around."

Sableye: (climbs onto Umbra's shoulder) <And we'll help! Right, Lumos?>

Chandelure: (nods)

Magic Knight!Umbra: (smiles at the ghosts) "Thanks, guys." (turns back to Ammy) "What about you, Ammy?"

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "Hmm... I think I'll stick with Tagg and the others for now." (smiles) "But hey, let's meet up again soon, okay?"

Magic Knight!Umbra: (nods, smiling back) "Of course."

- Characters not using real names = A wizard superstition of sorts that someone knowing ones true name may make one more vulnerable to certain spells?

- Five magic orbs, hidden in five different places, guarded by the rulers of the various kingdoms.

* The orb hidden within the enchanted forest, guarded by Queen Lyuri and Princess Sakura. Its power keeps the kingdom safe, although its exact purpose is yet to be determined. May grant Duke the Lucario his human form later in the series.

* The orb guarded by Princess Sierra, Keeps a nearby volcano under control.

* The orb guarded by Arika the mermaid queen. Powers the magical jewelry worn by the mermaids that allow them to transform into humans.

* The orb guarded by Diane, also known as the queen of birds, powers the magical charms the people of the floating island use to transform into their flying type Pokémon forms.

* The orb guarded by Prince Wolf of the ice lands. Haven't yet figured out what it does.

What do the orbs do when gathered together + why the villains want them: ?

- DS taps the tip of the pencil against the paper of the notebook, trying to think of something -

Lillith: (walks over, is eating a candy bar) Working on the thing?

Yeah, sort of. I'm taking some notes to see if I can get a better idea of I'm going with some of this...

Lillith: (nods) I see.

- DS continues looking over and making some more notes -

- Other powerful magical artifacts aside from the five orbs include three magic scrolls containing ancient, powerful magic. To begin with, all three are guarded by Lady DS, but she later gives one of them to Tagg the wizard

- Which characters understand Pokémon?

* Magical beings and other people with at least some magic can naturally understand Pokémon, while regular humans need to learn by other means.

* Lillith is the only member of the main cast who at the beginning can't understand Pokémon. This includes only being able to understand characters who have a human and a Pokémon form they can switch between when they are in human form. She may later gain the ability somehow.

Tagg curiously examines the piece of the weapon that they picked up after their most recent battle against forces of evil. Somehow, it makes him feel uneasy, but he can't figure out why. Meanwhile, Herbert spots a familiar figure sitting on one of the rooftops outside, and goes to investigate.

Wizard!Herbert: "So... It's you again."

Psyche's black pigtails can be seen sticking out from under the hood even before she pulls it up, and she smirks as she looks down at Herbert. And as Lillith pointed out during their first encounter when Psyche was disguised as the fortune teller, Psyche's mouth doesn't move as she addresses him, as she seems to be communicating through telepathy.

???!Psyche: "Indeed. I saw the battle... You've certainly improved."

Wizard!Herbert: "Uh... Thanks..."

???!Psyche: "As for that piece of the weapon... Perhaps it could give some answers if you bring it to the right person?"

Wizard!Herbert: "Psyche... Who are you, really? Why do you keep showing up to give all this cryptic advice? I don't understand you... and if you are on our side, can't you just give clear answers instead of vague hints and such?"

???!Psyche: "Hehe~ Maybe I will tell you more... eventually."

Wizard!Herbert: "Why not tell us now? I mean, if you know something about whatever is threatening this land, shouldn't you just tell us so we can deal with it as soon as possible? If we're going to figure these things out anyways, why not save us some time?"

???!Psyche: "Hmm... Maybe I'll consider that for another time! Bye! ~" (vanishes)

Wizard!Herbert: "Hey, wait up, I..." (sighs) "... Seriously, what is up with her?" (thinks for a moment) "She said something about that broken off weapon part being able to give some answers if brought to the right person... I wonder who she meant?"

Our heroes continue exploring, and their magic lessons, while searching for someone who can help them find some answers from the weapon piece. What new friends will they make on the way?

Adventurer!Lillith: (staring up at something) "Hmm... That doesn't look like a very comfortable place to sleep..."

The other three members of the group walk over.

Wizard!Herbert: "What are you looking at, Lillith?"

They look up to see a blue haired girl asleep in one of the trees.

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "Huh, I wonder who that is?"

Adventurer!Lillith: (shrugs) "I dunno." (tilts head) "But I think there's something fishy about her."

Adventurer!Lillith: (nods) "Yeah, but not necessarily that she's one of the bad guys, though."

Wizard!Herbert: (tilts head) "I don't know... She looks like any normal girl that likes to take naps in trees to me."

Adventurer!Lillith: (nods) "Maybe... Or she could be some kind of were-Pokémon."

Wizard!Herbert: "... Were-Pokémon?"

Adventurer!Lillith: "... What? You never know!"

The girl in the tree slowly opens her eyes, and glances down, being somewhat startled upon noticing the group of adventurers and falling out of the tree. Luckily, Tagg manages to catch her before she hits the ground.

Mysterious girl: (blinks a few times, before smiling at Tagg) "Hey, nice catch!"

Wizard!Tagg: "Um... Thanks." (puts the girl down) "You okay?"

Mysterious girl: (nods) "Yeah, I'm fine. Wasn't expecting to see anyone out here, though."

Adventurer!Lillith: "So, are you a were-Pokémon or something?"

Mysterious girl: (chuckles) "That's an unusual question to ask someone you just met." (shakes head) "Nah, I'm not a were-Pokémon."

Adventurer!Lillith: "... Oh."

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (flies over to Lillith's shoulder) "Hey, don't feel bad. Maybe we'll get to meet a were-Pokémon some other time!"

Wizard!Herbert: (mutters under his breath) "Preferrebly one that won't eat us..."

After talking for a while, our heroes have learned more about how the blue haired girl, Fool, likes exploring and seeing new places, and how she during her journey has befriended the Simipour accompanying her. However, as our heroes find themselves in yet another fight against the enemy...

Adventurer!Lillith: "Ah! What do these guys want?"

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (throwing a sphere of light at one of the attackers to momentarily blind them) "Maybe they're after the weapon shard?"

Wizard!Herbert: "Well, we're not letting them get it!"

Fool watched Tagg and Muddy fight off some of the bad guys and the Pokémon under their control, before looking over at her Simipour friend.

???!Fool: "Michelle, you better go help the Swampert." (smirks) "Also, I think I'll call for some back-up..."

Closing her eyes and focusing, the water type Pokémon living in the nearby lake suddenly begin charging into battle, assisting our heroes in fighting off the bad guys.

- DS looks at what she is writing -

DS: "... I gotta get better at writing fight scenes." (shrugs) "Oh, well..."

- She continues writing -

After the fight, Tagg approaches Fool.

Wizard!Tagg: "You were the one who called on the local water type Pokémon to help us, right?"

???!Fool: (nods) "Yep!"

Wizard!Tagg: "I thought so... I'm guessing that means you are a mermaid?"

Mermaid!Fool: (giggles) "Hey, you figured it out!"

Wizard!Herbert: (tilts head) "A mermaid? Why would a mermaid be this far away from the ocean?"

Mermaid!Fool: (shrugs) "Like I said earlier, I like exploring, and I find things here on the surface to be quite fascinating."

Wizard!Herbert: "Hmm... Okay, but... how'd you turn into a human?"

Mermaid!Fool: (points to a necklace she's wearing) "See this? It's a special charm used by mermaids to take on human form, powered by the magical orb that is guarded by the mermaid princess."

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "Oh, like the orb guarded by the fire princess?"

Mermaid!Fool: (nods) "That's right." (uses the necklace to transform into her mermaid form as she jumps into the lake, showing off her turquise mermaid tail as she swims around for a bit) "Of course, even if we use the charm to turn human, it's not good for mermaids to be away from water for too long." (smiles and looks over at her Simipour) "But thanks to Michelle, that's not too big a concern for me."

Adventurer!Lillith: (grinning) "Heh! I knew there was something fishy about her!"

Fool climbs back out of the lake, transforming back into human form as she does so. After drying off a bit and talking a bit more with the others, she decides to get back to exploring the rest of the area while the others go off to look for more information about where to find someone who can help them figure out the deal with the weapon shard.

Mermaid!Fool: "Well, was nice meeting you all. We should do it again sometime." (winks at Tagg, before she and Michelle take their leave)

Adventurer!Lillith: (snickers) "Hey, Tagg? I think she likes you!"

Wizard!Tagg: (seeming a bit awkward) "Um... Come on, we'd better get going too."

Our heroes are gathering supplies as they prepare to travel over to the ice lands, as the other wizards in the secret wizard guild have shared some recently obtained info with Tagg regarding a person who may be able to help them learn more about where the weapon piece came from, and who the enemy is.

Adventurer!Lillith: "So, remind me again why we need to make a trip to like, a really cold place?"

Wizard!Tagg: "Apparently, someone known by the name of DS lives somewhere in the colder parts of this land, and her powers may help us find out what we need to know."

Wizard!Herbert: "Suppose that's who Psyche was talking about, then..."

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "Hmm... I wonder if my powers will be enough to keep me warm while we're exploring the ice lands?"

After a few adventures along the way, including running into the young archer Forte once more, and learning that Forte's older brother is apparently working as the royal mage for Prince Wolf of the ice lands, our heroes have finally reached the ice lands. Their first destination is a village in the snowy area, where they hope to learn from the villagers where they may find Lady DS.

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (looks around) "This place sure looks pretty with all the snow."

Adventurer!Lillith: (nods) "Yeah." (shivers a bit) "Pretty, but cold..."

Tagg and Herbert walk over to the girls.

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "Find anything?"

Wizard!Tagg: (nods) "Well, it seems we'll be needing to make our way to the ice castle."

Adventurer!Lillith: "The castle?"

Wizard!Herbert: (shrugs) "Apparently, Prince Wolf fell in love with her, and they're now engaged, or something."

Adventurer!Lillith: "Whoa... She's going to marry a prince? Ooh, I wish I could marry a prince... that would be awesome."

Wizard!Tagg: "It'll take us a few days to reach the castle on foot from here, and we might run into wild Pokémon on the way, so we should probably make some preparations before heading off."

While our heroes go to make their preparations, a young girl curiously watches them.

???: "Hmm... What do these people want from DS? I better keep an eye on them..."

Our heroes continue their journey, making their way through the snowy area as they hope to reach the ice castle.

Wizard!Tagg: "..." (looks around)

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "Something wrong?"

Wizard!Tagg: "I get the feeling someone is... watching us..."

Wizard!Herbert: (noticing a Sneasel watching them from a tree) "Relax, the only one watching us here is that Sneasel over there."

Adventurer!Lillith: "Huh. Maybe it's hungry?"

The Sneasel: (realizes she's been spotted, and quickly makes her way down from the tree and runs off)

Adventurer!Lillith: "... Did we scare it off?"

Wizard!Herbert: "Well, let's just keep moving."

The group continue moving forward, the Sneasel peeks out from behind some bushes, curiously watching.

The Sneasel: (tilts head) <Hmm... They don't seem like bad people...>

The Sneasel continues following them.

Our heroes continue making their way through the snowy area, still trying to reach the ice castle. However, as it gets dark, they are ambushed by monsters created from ice.

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (throwing fire balls at the ice monsters to melt parts of them) "Ha! Fire is super-effective against ice!"

Adventurer!Lillith: (mostly trying to distract the ice monsters so the others can attack) "Look at me! I'm a distraction!"

The Sneasel from before is watching the battle, surprised at the sudden appearance of the ice monsters.

The Sneasel: <What are those things?> (looks around) <There must be some sort of ice mage around that's controlling the ice...>

One of the ice monsters suddenly notices the Sneasel, and fires a chunk of ice in her direction.

The Sneasel: <Ah!> (barely manages to avoid the attack, leaving her hiding spot in the process) <Hey, what do you have against Sneasel?>

The Sneasel's claws glow with a metal-like color as she leaps at the ice monster, and slashes its shoulder with Metal Claw, cutting off part of the ice monster's shoulder. She then attempts to leap over to another ice monster, only to be struck by a chunk of ice and knocked to the ground.

The Sneasel: <Ow...>

The ice monster the Sneasel attacked moves closer to try to strike her while she's down, only for its arm to be caught by a magical chain.

Wizard!Tagg: (holding the monster in place with the magical chains while Ammy prepares to finish it off) "Lillith, pick up the Sneasel and find a place to hide until we've finished off the rest of these!"

Adventurer!Lillith: "Okay!"

Lillith picks up the Sneasel, and goes to hide while the others continue to fight.

The Sneasel: (notices a cloaked figure that seems to be controlling the ice monsters from the hiding spot) <Oh... Is that...?>

Adventurer!Lillith: (looking over at the fight) "Oh, man... Looks like some of the ice beasts are starting to regenerate... That can't be good..."

The Sneasel: (looks up at Lillith) <Hey, someone's over there...>

Adventurer!Lillith: (looks down at the Sneasel) "Hmm?"

The Sneasel: (points to the cloaked figure) <Look...>

Adventurer!Lillith: (stares blankly at the Sneasel for a few moments) "... Oh, I get it! You're trying to tell me something!"

The Sneasel: (sighs, and pushes Lillith's head so that she's facing the right direction)

Adventurer!Lillith: "Oh! Suspicious looking guy!"

The Sneasel: (nods)

Adventurer!Lillith: (puts the Sneasel down) "Wait here, I'll go deal with him!" (runs off)

The Sneasel: (blinks) <What? She doesn't even seem to have any powers, what does she plan on-> (winces in pain as she tries to stand up) <Ugh... Stupid ice thing had to get a lucky shot in...>

After successfully fighting off the ice monsters...

Wizard!Tagg: (using a healing spell to heal the Sneasel) "Feeling better?"

The Sneasel: (nods) <Yeah, thanks.> (looks around) <So... What are you people doing out here, anyways?>

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "We're trying to get to the ice castle, because we need the help from someone who apparently lives there."

The Sneasel: (tilts head) <... Oh?>

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "We picked up this part of a weapon a while back, and we were hoping Lady DS could help us figure out where it might've come from!"

The Sneasel: <Huh, so that's what you guys are here for?>

Wizard!Herbert: "Why are you so interested in what we're doing out here, anyways? You're just a Sneasel."

The Sneasel: (smirks) <Oh? Just a Sneasel?> (looks around) <And what if I said I could help you find the person you're looking for?>

Wizard!Herbert: "Huh? How?"

Adventurer!Lillith: "What is the Sneasel saying?"

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "Do you know DS?"

The Sneasel: (snickers) <As a matter of fact, I do! And I can probably get you guys into the castle to see her!>

Wizard!Herbert: (blinks) "Wait, how is a Sneasel supposed to get us in there...?"

The Sneasel: <Well, the thing is... I'm no ordinary Sneasel.>

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "What do you mean?"

The Sneasel smirks, before enveloping herself in a purple glow. When it fades, a human girl is standing where the Sneasel was.

The girl: (smirks) "By now, some of your questions will probably be answered, but you'll also have a whole new set of questions! Am I right?"

Wizard!Herbert: (blinks) "Wha-"

Adventurer!Lillith: (looks around) "Hey, where'd the Sneasel go?"

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (points to the girl) "I think that girl is the Sneasel."

Adventurer!Lillith: "Huh? No way!"

Wizard!Tagg: "Hmm... A shapeshifter, huh?"

The girl: (nods) "Yep, although I can only really switch between Sneasel and human." (shrugs) "But hey, why would I ever need to turn into anything else?"