Re: Probably not quite the J-Team Show reboot anyone expected

With the help of Crewe, a Sneasel who gained the ability to take on human form after falling into a magical spring during the night of a full moon when she was younger, our heroes have finally reached the ice castle.

Adventurer!Lillith: "Ooh, pretty..."

Crewe walks up to the front door, where she meets up with Elise, one of the royal guards.

Royal Guard!Elise: "Oh, you're back." (notices the others) "Who are they?"

Were-Sneasel!Crewe: "Some new friends of mine! They're here to see DS because her powers might help them figure out some stuff."

Royal Guard!Elise: "Hmm... Wait here, I'll go ask the prince if he's okay with letting these people in."

Were-Sneasel!Crewe: "Yeah, sure. You go do that."

Royal Guard!Elise: (is about to head inside, before briefly turning back) "Oh, and Crewe? Pianis wants you to stop sneaking into his room at night and moving his things around."

Were-Sneasel!Crewe: (shrugs) "I don't get why he doesn't just lock the door if he doesn't want that to keep happening..."

In the castle of ice, our heroes are now talking with Lady DS.

Lady DS: "... Ah, I see. So that is why you need my help."

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (nods) "Yeah, that's about it. You'll help us, right?"

Lady DS: (smiles) "Of course I will!"

Adventurer!Lillith: "Ooh, sweet! But before we do this, can I ask you a question?"

Lady DS: "Huh?"

Adventurer!Lillith: (grins) "What's it like being engaged to a prince? Tell me all about it!"

Lady DS: "Uh... Oh, well... Prince Wolf is always very nice to me, doing what he can to make sure I'm happy, although it can be a bit much at times..." (sighs) "And I'm not too sure about the whole marriage thing... I mean, the wedding won't be for quite a while yet, but... I don't know..."

Adventurer!Lillith: (shrugs) "I don't see your problem."

Wizard!Tagg: (clears throat) "We're here for a reason, you know."

Adventurer!Lillith: "Oh, sorry..."

Lady DS: "Okay, let me see the weapon shard. I'll use my powers to find out where this came from..."

Lady DS takes the weapon piece in her hands, and closes her eyes as she uses her power.

Lady DS: (focusing) "..." (gasps and opens her eyes) "Oh, my goodness..."

Were-Sneasel!Crewe: "What is it, DS?"

Wizard!Tagg: "What did you see?"

Lady DS: "There's... a dark sorcerer, who seeks ultimate power... He... makes himself stronger by killing other wizards, and stealing their powers..."

Adventurer!Lillith: "Whoa, really!?"

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "Eek!"

Were-Sneasel!Crewe: "Well... That's creepy."

Wizard!Tagg: "Hmm... So such a spell really does exist... The worst kind of dark magic..."

Wizard!Herbert: (shudders) "Hope we don't actually have to fight that guy..." (thinks for a moment) "I wonder if Psyche knew about that guy? I don't remember if any of her cryptic advice brought up anything about such a sorcerer..."

Were-Sneasel!Crewe: (looks over at Herbert) "Who?"

Wizard!Herbert: "Oh, some girl who keeps showing up, saying some cryptic stuff and then leaving." (thinks for a moment) "... Wonder where she is right now."

Meanwhile, somewhere else...

We suddenly cut to Psyche standing in the middle of a desert during a sandstorm, trying to read a map. A Krookodile wearing a sign around his neck reading "Stop Cartoon Violence!" walks over, and Psyche casually shows the Krookodile the map as if wondering if he can make sense of it.

Having trouble sleeping, Tagg decides to explore the ice castle a little. And after discovering a secret passage behind a bookshelf, he comes across what appears to be a dead end.

Wizard!Tagg: "Hmm... Strange..."

Lady DS: (runs over) "Oh! I thought I heard something... Um... This room is off-limits."

Wizard!Tagg: "I'm sorry. I just happened to come across this place by accident..."

Lady DS: "Well, don't tell your travelling companions about this place, okay?"

Wizard!Tagg: "Of course not." (looks over at the wall) "I'm guessing there's a purpose to this room... Something important is hidden here, isn't it?"

Lady DS: (nods) "Yes, there is."

Wizard!Tagg: (nods) "I understand. I won't investigate this area further."

Lady DS: "Good."

The two exit the room.

It seems another unexpected visitor has shown up at the castle.

Royal Guard!Elise: (leading Forte and an Espeon that is presumably this world's version of Shadow into the castle) "Just so you know, your brother is likely practicing his ice magic at this hour, so you may have to wait for a bit if you want to see him."

Archer!Forte: (nods) "That's okay, I can wait. I'll just look around a bit on my own."

Royal Guard!Elise: "Hmm... Okay. Stay out of trouble, okay?"

Archer!Forte: (nods) "Yeah, sure."

Once Elise has left him and the Espeon to themselves, Forte begins looking around. He eventually comes across Crewe standing outside the door to Pianis' bedroom, before she is approached by Prince Wolf's younger sister, Princess Katie.

Were-Sneasel!Crewe: "Did you get it?"

Princess Katie: (hands Crewe a key) "Yep!"

Were-Sneasel!Crewe: "Oh, sweet! Thanks, Katie!" (unlocks the door to Pianis' room)

Princess Katie: "Didn't Pianis say not to do this anymore?"

Were-Sneasel!Crewe: (shrugs) "He just said to stop coming in at night when he's asleep to move his things around. He didn't say anything about during the day." (snickers) "I'll try to be out before he finishes his magic training and stuff, but stand guard just in case, okay?"

Princess Katie: (nods) "Yeah, I can do that."

Were-Sneasel!Crewe: "Thanks! Time to rearrange some stuff!" (enters Pianis' room and closes the door behind her)

Princess Katie: (stands outside the door, looking around, when she notices Forte) "Oh!"

Archer!Forte: "Oh, um... Hi princess. I don't know if you remember me, but we briefly met once when I was visiting my older brother..."

Princess Katie: (thinks for a moment) "Oh, I remember! Forte, right?"

Archer!Forte: (nods) "Yep, that's me. So... How have you been?"

Princess Katie: "Pretty good, I guess. You?"

Archer!Forte: "Yeah, I've been doing pretty well. My archery skills have gotten even better since the last time we met."

Princess Katie: "Oh, really?"

Archer!Forte: (nods) "Uh-huh. I can show you, if you'd like."

Princess Katie: (nods) "Yes, I'd like that!"

Archer!Forte: (grins) "Cool!"

Meanwhile, somewhere outside the castle...

???: "The others may have failed in their tasks so far, but surely I'll get the orb from the ice castle for our master..." (magically creates several monsters out of ice)

Our heroes gather to fight off ice monsters that have started breaking into the castle by breaking through the windows.

Archer!Forte: (standing in front of Katie to protect her, shoots an arrow charged with psychic energy from the Espeon at one of the ice beasts, shattering the ice monster's head) "Ha! Got it!" (notices several more ice monsters) "Um..."

Princess Katie: "There's too many of them!"

Prince Wolf runs forward and uses his sword, which DS has used a magic spell to power up, to slice through several ice monsters. However, more ice monsters are on the way, and some of the fallen ice monsters begin reforming.

Prince Wolf: (to Forte) "Take Katie to a safe spot!"

Archer!Forte: (nods) "Oh, okay, got it..." (takes Katie's hand) "Come on, let's go!"

Princess Katie: "Okay." (to Wolf as the two leave) "Be careful, big brother!"

Wizard!Tagg: (conjuring up magical chains to bind the ice beasts) "They might be after the orb hidden within this castle."

Prince Wolf: (nods) "Understood. We can't let them find its hiding spot!"

Royal Mage!Pianis: (creates a few ice beasts of his own to combat the enemy ones) "Someone must be making and controlling these things... If we can find them, we should be able to stop the attack!"

Royal Guard!Elise: (nods) "This could also be a distraction while that person gets into the castle..."

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (throwing fire balls at the monsters) "Well, no way we're letting that happen!"

Wizard!Tagg: (nods) "I'll use my powers to see if I can sense the presence of any other magic users other than us..."

Tagg, Wolf, DS and Pianis fight off the ice monsters that found their way into the throne room, while Ammy, Herbert, Lillith, Crewe and Elise searched through the castle until they were able to find and defeat the person creating the ice monsters.

Lady DS: (rushes over to Wolf, who was thrown at a wall by one of the ice beasts) "Wolf!" (kneels down next to him, pulling him into her arms) "Wolf, are you okay? Please, say something!"

Prince Wolf: (opens his eyes slightly, giving DS a reassuring smile) "Yeah... I think I'm okay."

Lady DS: (relieved sigh) "Thank goodness..." (hugs him)

Wizard!Tagg: (notices the others return) "You managed to deal with the one controlling the beasts?"

Wizard!Herbert: (nods) "Yeah..." (sighs) "Sadly, he got away."

Wizard!Tagg: "Hmm, that's a shame."

Forte and Katie show up as well.

Archer!Forte: "So, you managed to deal with the bad guys?"

Princess Katie: "Is everyone okay in here?"

Prince Wolf: (nods) "Yeah, we're okay. Good to see you're okay too."

Later in the night...

Lady DS: "Thanks again for helping save the castle."

Wizard!Tagg: (nods) "You're welcome, but... there's something I don't quite understand... If the throne room is where the orb is hidden, then what is that secret passage for?"

Lady DS: (looks over at Tagg) "... Come with me. There's something I want to show you."

Returning to the room behind the bookcase, DS uses her magic on a specfic tile on the wall, which causes a part of the wall to move and reveal a locked door. DS then does the same with another tile of the wall, revealing a small compartment containing some small gem stones that seem to fit into the slots on the lock. After putting them into the slots in a specific pattern, the door unlocks, revealing a staircase leading down.

Lady DS: "This way."

DS and Tagg head down the stairs, and move down a hallway to find yet another locked door. DS uses another spell to undo the magic locks on the door. They enter another small room, where DS opens a secret compartment in the wall, containing a small chest, which is unlocked using a small key DS had brought with her.

Lady DS: "A few years ago, I stopped a mad man from obtaining a powerful magic that could be quite dangerous in the wrong hands..." (opens the chest, revealing three magic scrolls inside) "... this is what he was after."

Each of the three scrolls are glowing with a faint light. One is glowing blue, another pink, the third one dark purple.

Lady DS: "These scrolls contain an ancient, powerful magic, and I must protect them from falling into the wrong hands. However..." (she picks up the one glowing blue, and hands it to Tagg) "... I believe you should take this one with you."

Wizard!Tagg: "..." (examines what is written on the scroll) "...! This is... time manipulation magic..."

Lady DS: (nods) "That is correct."

Wizard!Tagg: "... But... why would you give me something like this?"

Lady DS: "I believe you might be capable of using its power, and that it might help you on your quest."

Lady DS: "So... You wish to travel with Tagg and the others?"

Were-Sneasel!Crewe: (nods) "Uh-huh! The castle is nice and all, but I want to go on an adventure!"

Lady DS: "I see..."

Were-Sneasel!Crewe: (leans closer, whispers) "Plus, I know you gave Tagg one of the scrolls, so I figured I could help keep it safe."

Lady DS: (nods) "All right. Be careful, though."

Were-Sneasel!Crewe: (nods) "Yeah, I will."

After leaving the icy lands, along with their new travelling companion, our heroes continue their adventures, wondering where they will end up next.

As they are picking up supplies, a certain mysterious witch observes them from the rooftops.

Psyche the witch: (thinking) "Ah, it's been a while since I've seen them all, and it seems they've picked up a new member for their group too... Interesting." (smirks) I wonder how much Herbert has improved his magical ability since the last time I saw him?

Were-Sneasel!Crewe: (is in her Sneasel form, following Tagg) <Hey, Tagg? Is there a way we can teach Lillith how to understand Pokémon? I mean, even if I can just change into my human form to talk to her, it'd be nice to be able to communicate with her when I'm in my Sneasel form too.>

Wizard!Tagg: "Well, there should be a few ways to make someone without magic capable of understanding Pokémon." (conjures up a spell book, and starts looking through the pages) "Let's see..."

Were-Sneasel!Crewe: (climbs onto Tagg's shoulder so she too can look at the pages in the book)

Episode ??: When Tagg, Herbert and Lillith get turned into Pokémon, Ammy and Crewe team up with Psyche in order to find a way to change them back to normal.

Episode ??: Tagg, Herbert and Lillith must quickly learn to use their abilities as Pokémon as magical beasts are out to get them, while Ammy and Crewe learn more about Psyche as they search for a way to change their friends back to normal, among other things learning that Psyche is in fact Herbert's cousin.

Episode ??: Ammy, Crewe and Psyche have managed to get what they need, but before they can reverse the spell on their friends, they must first save them from some wild Pokémon that have captured them.

Following a tip from Psyche, having had a vision of the future, our heroes plan on making a trip to the kingdom of a floating island inhabited by people with magical charms that allow them to transform into different kinds of bird Pokémon. However, our heroes must first figure out how to get there...

Having come across a certain witch, our heroes hope to find a lead on how to get to the floating island.

Mezzo the witch: "Find a Pokémon that can fly you there."

Wizard!Herbert: "That's it?"

Witch!Mezzo: (nods) "That's it."

Mezzo's Liepard Familiar: <You'd think they'd be able to figure out something so obvious...>

Wizard!Herbert: (to the Liepard) "Hey, no one asked for your opinion!"

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "I think the real problem here is that we don't really know any flying types that can get us there... or do we?"

After a few more adventures, our heroes finally make it to the floating island. They meet with another fairy, named Maggie, who tells them that their queen has been abducted by someone who wants to know where the magical orb protecting the island and powering the magical items that allow the people there to switch between human and bird form.

They go meet with the royal guards, where the leader of the guards, Skye, a young woman in Skarmory-themed armor and with the ability to transform into a Skarmory, ask for their help to rescue Queen Diane.

Psyche and a psychic fairy named Nico also end up going to the floating island, where Psyche ends up getting lost while trying to find Herbert and the others, but ends up instead meeting with a young girl named Fortis who hasn't yet figured out how to activiate her magical item that'll allow her to switch to bird form. However, an Altaria looking after the girl ends up pointing Psyche in the right direction, allowing her to catch up the others, after first meeting with Eskay, another royal guard who can transform into a Noctowl and who is Skye's twin brother.

Queen Diane is locked inside a giant bird cage, as one of the bad guys walk up to the cage.

Female villain who may or may not be Paula: "Listen, I don't like you, and you don't like me, but if you just tell me where the orb is hidden, I can go report to my masters, and you can get out of here. Doesn't that sound good to you?"

Queen Diane: "No matter what you say, I won't tell you where the orb is!"

Female villain: (shakes head) "This won't do..." (thinks for a moment) "... Maybe I can ask that one guy if he'd be willing to make some of that magic truth elixir of his... That would probably do the trick." (smirks, looking over at Diane) "I'll be going for now, but I'll be back later."

The woman flies off on a Togekiss.

Queen Diane: "... I can't let them get the orb." (sighs) "But as long as the spell on this cage prevents me from using my magic charm to transform, there's not much I can do..."

Maggie and Nico are looking for one of the other royal guards, and eventually come across him, a certain guy in a Honchkrow-themed armor, currently talking to some Murkrow sitting on one of the rooftops.

Royal Guard!Crow: "I understand your concerns, but I really don't think it's necessary to go to such lengths."

Fairy!Nico: "Is that him?"

Fairy!Maggie: "Yeah, that's Crow. He's a nice guy, although he's really weird sometimes..." (changes into human form) "Hey, Crow!"

Royal Guard!Crow: (looks over at Maggie) "Hmm? Am I needed?"

Fairy!Maggie: (nods) "Yeah, we need you to help us work on a plan for how to rescue the queen."

Royal Guard!Crow: (nods) "Understood. I'll be there in just a moment."

Maggie goes back to fairy form, and she and Nico fly off to find the others.

Royal Guard!Crow: (to the Murkrow) "All right, I am needed elsewhere. Don't do anything about this situation until I get back, okay?" (walks off in the direction the fairies went)

Before they go off on the big rescue mission, have the following things happen:

* A scene with Eskay and Psyche getting to know each other better, with Eskay mentioning how he also has another sister, namely Alli, who's exact role in the story is yet to be determined.
* Have the three fairies, Ammy, Maggie and Nico interact more.
* Have a brief scene of Crow interacting with Crewe and complimenting her Sneasel-y-ness. (that's how it's spelled, right? I know it's probably not a real word, but...)
* Show everyone planning the rescue mission to save Queen Diane.

Our heroes, along with Psyche, Skye, Eskay, Crow, Maggie and Nico, are making their way to the place where Queen Diane is being held captive. Skye, Eskay and Crow are flying there in Pokémon forms.

Wizard!Herbert: (to Psyche) "So... You and the Noctowl guy seem to get along well."

Witch!Psyche: (via telepathy) "Well... Yes. What does that have to do with anything?"

Wizard!Herbert: (smirks) "Oh, nothing. But imagining you being all affectionate and stuff with a boyfriend... Kind of ruins that whole "mysterious" image you've been trying to build up."

Witch!Psyche: (shrugs) "Oh? Where do you get that idea from? I've only known him for a few days, you know."

Wizard!Herbert: "Hey, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. Just admit that you're interested in the guy."

Witch!Psyche: (smirks) "Nothing to be embarrassed about, huh? Well, in that case I suppose you wouldn't mind if I ask if there's anyone you are interested in?"

Wizard!Herbert: "Huh?"

Witch!Psyche: "Like maybe that were-Sneasel that's part of your group, for example."

Wizard!Herbert: "Uh... What?"

Witch!Psyche: (thinks for a moment) "Or perhaps you like someone a bit older... Like Lillith? Or what about Ammy?"

Wizard!Herbert: (sweatdrops) "Okay, we can drop the subject now... Also, I'm pretty sure Ammy already has a boyfriend."

Witch!Psyche: (nods) "Okay, dropping the subject... Let's focus on this rescue mission!"

During the fight to save Diane, the female villain has ended up stuck on a ledge, with no apparent way of getting down as the fighting seems to have scared off her Togekiss.

Female villain who may or may not be this story's version of Paula: (to her Togekiss as it flies off in the distance) "Hey, come back here!"

However, Herbert and Diane are also currently in a bit of trouble, as they are falling from a ridiculous height. Herbert is understandably freaking out, while Diane is perfectly calm.

Queen Diane: (giggles) "Herbert, it's okay! Calm down!"

Wizard!Herbert: (yelling something really fast, probably questioning why Diane is perfectly calm in a situation like this)

Queen Diane: (grins) "Isn't it obvious?"

- Diane's magical amulet glows, and she transforms into a Staraptor, and then carries Herbert back up to the others -

Staraptor!Queen!Diane: <See?>

Wizard!Herbert: (clinging to Diane, still looking rather freaked out) "Uh-huh... right... Forgot you could do that..."

With Queen Diane having returned safely, our heroes are preparing to move on to new adventures.

Royal Guard!Eskay: (to Psyche) "So, maybe we could write to each other?"

Witch!Psyche: "Oh, um... but you don't know where I live, and I spend much of my time travelling..."

Royal Guard!Eskay: (smiles) "Don't worry about that. I have my methods of ensuring that my letters will reach their recipient."

Witch!Psyche: (tilts head) "Oh?"

After several episodes of stuff happening, our main characters have met up with Fool again, and are going to visit the underwater areas inhabited by the mermaids. As they arrive at the beach, they notice a girl sitting on a rock, trying to braid her long brown hair.

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (to the girl) "Um... Excuse me!"

???!Alyssa: "Eep!"

Startled, the girl runs to the water and changes into mermaid form, the others catching a glimpse of her pink mermaid tail as she dives into the water.

Mermaid!Fool: "Heh, she's one of the shy ones."

Adventurer!Lillith: "So, um... How are we supposed to get down there, anyways? You mentioned something about someone who could help us breathe underwater?"

Mermaid!Fool: (nods) "Yep. Just let me call them over..."

Closing her eyes and focusing, Fool tries to use her connection with water Pokémon to summon the sea fairy that can help the others travel to the underwater areas. Soon, a Phione emerges from the water.

The Phione: <Hi! Does somebody need my help?>

Mermaid!Fool: "Hi there! Can you use your magic on my friends here so they can breathe underwater for a while?"

The Phione: (nods) <Oh, the people from the surface want to see where we live? Of course I'll help!>

The Phione blows a magical stream of bubbles onto our heroes.

Adventurer!Lillith: "Huh... So, this will allow us to breathe underwater?"

The Phione: (smiles) <That's right!>

Adventurer!Lillith: "Cool."

Sun Fairy!Ammy: "Um... If you guys don't mind, I think I'll wait here on the surface. My fire magic and water don't really mix."

Were-Sneasel!Crewe: "Hmm... I think I'll stay here with Ammy. Good luck, you guys!"

Fool, Tagg, Herbert and Lillith go to explore underwater, while Ammy and Crewe stay behind.

Sun Fairy!Ammy: (looks over at Crewe) "So... You wanna build a sandcastle?"

Arika the mermaid queen explains what is currently going on, and the others agree to help her protect the orb. Mermaid!Fool has been holding Wizard!Tagg's hand during this entire scene.

We then cut back to Ammy the sun fairy, and Crewe the were-Sneasel, who are working on a sandcastle, when suddenly, bad guys show up! The two girls prepare to fight, but the bad guys have brought a special magic dust that temporarily makes magical beings unable to use their powers, which also forces both girls back into their true forms. Crewe is knocked out, while Ammy is caught and stuffed into an empty bottle, as the bad guys prepare to head underwater...

Ammy slowly begins to regain her powers as the magic dust wears off, but she is still trapped in a bottle, and the fact that she is also being carried around underwater doesn't make escaping seem like an option at the moment. However, some Chinchou catch her attention, and the little sun fairy begins experimenting by conjuring up a ball of light and...

While our heroes continue helping out the mermaids, Ammy has figured out how to free herself with the help of a lot of Chinchou. In the meantime, Crewe has met Straw on the beach, who seems to have the ability to understand Pokémon.

Elsewhere, Duke the Lucario makes a wish in front of the magical orb guarded by Queen Lyuri, and is given the ability to transform into a human...

Our heroes wind up fighting against Jacob, who mistakes them for enemies. However, his Gardevoir familiar soon clears up the misunderstanding, and then they discuss what to do about the threat to their world. They also end up having to protect a little girl in a nearby village who has the ability to bring her drawings to life.

Meanwhile, in a sub-plot, Lillith, has after a series of mishaps, gotten separated from the others and ended up working for a noblewoman named Susanna. She befriends Darien, who is in an arranged marriage with Susanna.

In another sub-plot, while Psyche is spending time with Eskay in the sky kingdom, Paula shows up once more to try to steal the magic orb. After a fight, she claims to be a lost member of the royal family, and only wants what she believes is rightfully hers. Paula is kept locked in a dungeon while Diane sends Eskay and Psyche out to find some relatives of hers so that they can confirm whether Paula is telling the truth or not.

And in yet another sub-plot, Queen Lyuri, Princess Sakura, Duke (in human form) and Rawst are fighting to protect their kingdom and the magical orb.