Re: PMD Returns: stories of PMD-A and PMD-B

(After this post)

Twirfin Town

The Bibarel waves a hand to Doc.

Gangsta!Mood Bibarel: <Hi back there...>

Gangsta!Mood Monferno: <Looks like you, perhaps, forgot to let go  someone last time you were here?>

The Cubone and Machop surround Limna while various pissed off mons in town start forming a circle around the group.

Gangsta!Mood Bibarel: <Perhaps we can make you remember what with a dose of fun...> -- giggles -- <painful fun...>

The Monferno and Cubone start leering and growling (but not Leering and Growling)...

Thou hast forgotten the face of thy Lord. Remember, mortal, and fear pet me.

(After this post)

The Cubone steps forwards and hits the ground with his bone just an inch or so a distance from Limna's feet, while the Machop gives a weird smile.

Monferno: <Oh so now you want some understanding. Say, what is sooooo hard to understand? You took a mon away, you get him back.>

Bibarel: <Yeah. I mean really mates, you really came quite a cropper there.>

Golden Forest

(After this post)

Since Xavier, Monty and the gang are so eager to take part in the first lore exposition of the week, they are led together with the kits and cubs of various species, towards the hills southwest as soon as the noms are finished.

After some hours, the group will have would had (yeah, time dilation due to posts and timezones is weird) reached a covered area of the forest where some remains of human civilization can be seen. There is a sort of wooden warehouse, more or less well maintained and custodied by Loudred and Nidorina. Surrounding it there are such things as wide trees with carvings, weird silver-colored tendrils flying from one tree to another, and some large panels not unlike those used for advertisments, covered in paintings featuring various events in history.

Sharpedo Bluff

(After this post and shardporting from here)

Algira flies up from where she is resting with Helios, her winglets dripping [honey].

Algira: <...Oh? T-teala? Uhm, what, you are in this world too?> -- flashes a more or less embarrassed pattern.

Helios also turns back and flutters around.

Helios: <Oh, h-hey... We were doing nothing, absolutely nothing...> -- buzzes innocently.

The Gabite looks around awkwardly.

Gabite: <Ok the universe is getting filled with weirdos... How do you know this Druddigon anyway?>

Algira -flashes a welcoming pattern: <An acquaintance of my Trainer.>

Gabite: <....What.> -- sweatdrops, tosses the shards around -- <That's it. I'll be more selective with my hoard from now on.>

(After this post)

Gabite: <You can have them if you want, I don't want more troubles.> -- walks around -- <And this is Sharpedo's Bluff, a pretty normal place. Those stairs lead to Treasure Town.>

Helios takes a moment and flies up to where Teala is, hovers around her for a moment.

Helios: <Uhm... didn't Tracer tell you something about travelling to a place very very far away, Teala?>

Algira -dances around: <Yeah, the whole Pokémon only wo-er...> -- stares at the Gabite, gives off an Intimidation pattern -- <Pokémon only town, yeah...>

The Gabite mutters something under her breath, decides to walk away, not before letting some harsh words to the Masquerain. She gives Teala a concerned look before leaving.

Algira: <Oh Maekrite is also here... somewhere.>

Treasure Town

(Sometime after this post)

It's a nice ${TIME_OF_DAY} in Treasure Town and Maekrite is spending it in making sure Silentran♂ is remembering more stuff. It has taken a while to convince Silent that he's way past the Gold Conference and that he and the others are travelling to the PMD-verse.

Maekrite -wanders around followed by the kit: <…so it's more or less like the story Tagg told us. Thing is, you suffered amnesia when you got here.>

Silentran♂: <O-oh… so... this entire place? Inhabited by mons?> -- looks around then at Maekrite -- <What's with your spots anyway?>

Maekrite: <It's a… uhm... I can explain it later. Now come on, let's look for somewhere to graze.>

The two Pokémon go to a nearby field to nom some grass.

(After this post)

Silentran♂ and Maekrite are nomming some grass while the Nidorino explains the Nidoran♂ some things about recent history (but not too much of it). It is at a random moment of rest that Maekrite's ears stiffen and he looks around, having heard something.

Maekrite: <Hey, I think I heard [Riana]. Come on, let's take a look.>

Silentran♂: <...Riana? Who's that?> -- follows orderly.

Maekrite: <Oh it's... I can explain it later.> -- rolls eyes.

While heading to see the others Maekrite notices a certain Growlithe and Kirlia wandering around checking on random mons. He supresses a leer (doesn't like them for some reason) then pokes the kit to move ahead.

Maekrite: <I guess Riana and Shahinne would love to meet each other.>

Slentran♂ -picks up, looks interested: <Oh! Shahinne! I have a Starly, right? How is she doing?>

Maekrite -drops ears: <...I wish I knew.>

Maekrite and Silentran♂ head to where Riana and the others are, not expecting to find also Teala there.

(After this post)

Maekrite sees the group of three plus a certain Druddigon.

Maekrite: <Hey Toothless! And Teala? You are here too?> -- tilts head.

Silentran♂ -walks in distractedly: <Toothless is a plushie. Oh hai, Teala!> -- \ô ô ô/

Silentran♂ goes sit by Maekrite's side while the Nidorino greets the others. He casually asks if there's been any trace of Shahinne around town then goes up to Teala.

Maekrite: <I had no idea Tracer brought you in as well. How are things going since the colony?>

(After this post)

Maekrite: <Specialize? That's very good! Don't worry,> -- pats Teala -- <you'll get the hang of it. Now, everyone, this is Silent small version :3> -- picks Silentran♂ up.

Silentra♂: <eeeeee~ don't do that!> -- flails.

Maekrite puts Silentran♂ down, ignores the horn poke from the Nidoran, then talks to Toothless.

Maekrite: <Well we've been spending the last few days trying to find the others, not to mention Silent's memories. It's almost all back to its place now.> -- looks at the group -- <What about you? Any places to explore?>

Silentran♂ -to Teala: <Wait how did another mon bring you here? How did we come here in the first place? ._.>

(In response to this)

Silentran♂: <Oh? Is it that like teleporters or like portals?>

Maekrite -pats Silentran♂: <I don't think she understands much of that...> -- to Teala -- <That sounds kinda dangerous and, I guess, if Sol was here she would say they sound plot-related,> -- rolls eyes -- <so I think it is a good idea for you to [guard] them.>

Silentran♂ offhandedly remarks that she hopes Sol and the rest of Luke's mons are having a good time.

Maekrite: <Hmmm... perhaps we should make sure Shahinne doesn't peck one though?>

Treasure Town, PMD-A

Teala picks up one of the shards and for a moment nothing happens. However, the shard slips just a short distance in her paws, enough to make it brush the second shard and trigger a cosmic reverberation that lasts only a moment and can only mean one thing…

~blip~

????, Johto, PMD-B

The group of two Nidos, a Salamence, a Druddigon, a Relicanth and a Pidove suddenly find themselves in what seems to be a large park surrounded by forests. There is what appears to be a big [fountain] by the center of the park and some Murkrow can be seen soaring in the sky.

Silentran♂: <Uh?> -- sniffs around -- <W-what the...?>

Maekrite: <You mean like this, Teala?> -- grumbles in anticipation of possible oppossition.

The two Nidos look around, Maekrite notices a large [tower] to the north.

(In response to this post)

Silentran♂ and the others look and sniff around trying to discern where they are, however Maekrite seems to already have some minor idea.

Maekrite -looks serious: <This… looks like Johto, near the Colony, see.> -- points the group to the high tower to the north. -- <Isn't that where Ho-Oh rests?>

Silentran♂ - is sitting by Riana: <So we are back in our normal universe?> -- scratches ears.

Maekrite -narrows eyes, hiding some hint of contentment that Teala might perhaps notice: <...You're still a kit~>

Silentran♂ simply shrugs and yawns, gesture that Riana might probably imitate. This makes Maekrite realize that it is pretty late at night and they are out in the open, with a Salamence around no less.

Maekrite -to Teala: <Uhm... I'm not sure if we can make it to the forest highlands before these two fall asleep~>

Maekrite wanders around for a moment sniffing the grass. He senses something strange but can not exactly decide what iit is. He returns his attention to Teala and Toothless.

Maekrite: <Well, we'll have to go sleep at a thicket for safety. I know we have a Salamence around but we should try to appear friendly.> -- to Toothless -- <I'll settle things with the elders when we get to the burrows.>

Silentran♂ goes sit by Maekrite and starts dozing, complains something about researching schedule.

Maekrite -to Teala: <Oh, you'd be a lot of help. We can run turns or something. If you sense something dangerous just growl, our patrollers do remember you so perhaps we can get some assistance.>

Maekrite didn't know how wrong he was of course but the intention was clear - the group had to be well organzed to avoid an incident before they could be sure to reach safe ground, be it the colony to the east or the city to the south. After wondering for a moment Maekrite asked Toothless to keep an eye and a claw on Riana since if there were predators around she was probably the most obvious target (that and foreign birds had a bad rap in the area because of a Staraptor). Next was Cleo. He asked Teala if they should move closer to the fountain so that the Relicanth would have ready access to water.

Maekrite gave the Druddigon a sorta pep-up pawbump, he then noticed a certain kit dozing.

Maekrite: <And now the problem is what to do with you... I'm not sure I'll want to explain this to the Colony... or to Mom...> -- shudders.

Silentran♂: <I can roam around~> -- yawns.

Maekrite -growls and narrows eyes: <Not a chance, don't want to risk you getting caught like that girl. Or worse, nommed while under my watch. You need to be kept warm.>

Before Silentran♂ can do anything Maekrite picks him up, takes him to a thicket and leaves him on a small hole on the ground; he sits by the side afterwards and after pinning the Nidoran♂ down with the weight of his neck and head he starts licking him asleep, much to the annoyance of the former Trainer.

National Park, PMD-B, Sometime today

(After this post)

While Toothless and the others were waking up, a couple of Nidos are still soundly asleep in the depths of the thicket, Silentran♂ curled into a furball and rested against the also mostly curled Maekrite's belly. The Nidorino's ears move a bit every once in a while, looking out for [danger].

Meanwhile the group is being observed by a couple of Noctowl and Ledyba whose attention has been brought in by the constant stirring and the appearance of not one but two big dragons in he forest.

Maekrite: <Five more minutes, kits…> -- drools. On Silentran♂.

National Park, PMD-B, Sometime Wonky~

(After some prodding by Teala)

Maekrite: <...A-awww.> -- yawns, licks Silentran♂ -- <I was finally happy with life...>

The Nidorino shakes up and wakes up, realizing that Teala is watching he blushes a little.

Maekrite: <Uh, yeah... we should be moving.> -- to Toothless -- <Can I ask you to walk, Toothless? Don't want to scare any of the patrollers.>

Maekrite starts moving towards the center fountain.

(After this post)

Maekrite -smirks: <Little fish isn't that wrong. Now, let's move on...>

The group heads to the center fountain in the national park, and it can be instantly noticed that it is not like the well-kept and fairly sophisticated fountain in the original timeline. Instead of graceful statues and an orderly sprinkling system there's two main waterfalls coming from a body of painted blocks and logs, with what appears to be a sculpture of a giant feather on top.

Silentran♂: <Uh… this is not how we left it.>

Maekrite starts sniffing the surroundings and nervously checking around.

Maekrite: <W-what's going on? Are we in the National Park or not?>

(After this post)

Silentran♂: <Toothless, this is not the National Park. At least not the one we know.>

Suddenly Maekrite motions for Teala to get ready; as if on cue the group is approached from two directions by a group of Pidgeotto, Loudred, Rattata, Raticate, Weedle and Nidorin@s. Though the Pokémon look aggressive, they only walk in and surround, not actively trying to perform any attack on the group.

Loudred leader: <My, these days we have had a lot of foreigners. All of you, paws and wings where we can see them. Where are your [permits]?>

Silentran♂ -blinks: <Permits?>

Toothless and Teala inquiry about the nature of this toll. Maekrite also shows to be quite perplexed, turns to one of the Nidorino.

Maekrite: <Uhm, don't you recall me? Aren't you patrollers from the northern colony edge?>

Loudred Leader: <Edge? This whole forest is our territory, we police it for Frithrah to enjoy from over [Her] Perch...>

The other Pokémon start inquiring each other about how to take a Salamence prisoner or whether we are uninformed visitors from the same place as the "drill mons" considering there is a Druddigon with us.

(After this post

One of the Pidgeotto steps forwards when Toothless talks.

Pidgeotto: <Oh and what are you going to do? Bring another scuffle with your 'gator friends?>

Maekrite -growls: <Teala, they don't remember me. Or this is a bad prank or those shards brought us to a different Colony...>

Loudred: <Hang on, hang on...> -- points to Teala -- <If you guys are so lost then you have to come with us.>

Suddenly Silentran♂ peeks from behind Maekrite.

Silentran♂: <Look it's kinda late for these pranks, can we just talk to Inka?>

Loudred: <....O_o>

Everymon else: <…….> -- gasp, look at each other in silence.

After a moment, the Loudred comes to talk to Teala.

Loudred: <O'kay… you definitively need to come with us.>

Teala asks what has the group done that merits them be surrounded and herded along. The Loudred explains that Teala's group is obviously knowledgeable about some particular elements of the history of the Golden Forests, but that for safety they should be brought to a more secluded place where they can be briefed.

Random Pidgeotto: <Beats me about those guys, I mean, the name of Inka has not been used in quite a long time...>

Loudred: <Come along. We are friendly, just quite strict. This place is not as open as it used to be ever since the Treason.>

The various Pokémon start proding the group to move into the forests.

Teala, Maekrite and the group are led to the depths of the…

Golden Forests

…where they are set up to sleep somewhere around near a hill; a Linoone and a Floatzel stay guard. One of the Nidorino also approaches.

Nidorino -to Maekrite and Teala: <You two will be responsible for the group's stay. We'll bring a container for the fish tomorrow,> -- points to Cleo -- <and then you'll have to explain some things to our lorekeepers. For now it is better that you sleep...>

The Nidorino turns and walks away, Maekrite frowns as he manages to distinguish a small mark in the Pokémon's foreleg.

Treasure Town, PMD-A

Sol: <…Excuse me, haven't you seen some Pokémon by the name of Roxas, purr? :3>

Random Houndoom: <No, sorry…> -- walks away.

Sol is wandering around the job notices boards while looking for a particular group of mons.

Roxas conveniently appears near where Sol is; she should really know better.

Sol: <~Oh~ Good to see you… er,> -- produces the [magical fire arrow] -- <I think we owe you guys this for rescuing us?>

(After this post)

Sol hands over the magical arrow, looks a bit worried.

Sol: <Well, you'd need a bow to use it perhaps. It seems to set things on fire when you shoot it... Also,> -- leans in closer, -- <don't take it by the end, that was stuck in a mon's butt ;)> -- smiles slyly.

Treasure Town

Roc and Shahinne are taking a look at the Job notices board looking for something interesting. The two notice there is a particular job request that seems to draw some attention. Some Camerupt, Golduck and Tangrowth are taking a look at it and have some low-key discussion.

Shahinne -hops before Roc: <Dad, let's go take a look at that announcement?>

Roc nods then the two birds take a look at the announcement. The first thing that calls the attention of the group is that this particular notice has been on the board for quite a while, like two weeks says one of the Tangrowth.

Roc: <What, no mon has solved it in all that time?>

Citizen!Tangrowth: <I dunno, really. I guess some peoplemons have tried, what with the reward…>

The Tangrowth points to the reward section of the board, prompting Roc and Shahinne to take a closer look.

I need to eat something!

Client: Gulpin Family :3
Reward: Ꝑ65000 (Yes that's over nine thousand)

Roc narrows his eyes at the announcement and at the rugged edges of the notice, which indicate various mons have actually tried to take this job in the last weeks.

Roc: <Hmmmm… there's something about this I don't like…>

Shahinne: <Dad, let's take it! :3>

Roc glares Shahinne down, she gets some amused / awkward looks from the other groups.