Re: Silentposts [currently: the Wedding 2020]

Shalour City

Sol goes sit closer to Leaflet and Stella, and thinks back to her offscreen time reading books in Sinnoh (before she quantumported into the microwave).

Sol: <Ghost? Well I hope you were not dead. It's not funny. Anyway,> -- walks around -- <I read something about arcane kinds of power that can change a Pokémon's type. And I mean arcane stuff, like a curse that would turn any Pokémon into a plant.> -- shrugs -- <Not just your everyday's Soak...>

Ichtacya -to Icicle: <She rambles on about something about a forum and a story. Perhaps she's been watching the J-Team Show too much.>

-hears about Trick-or-Treat and turns to Marine: <There are none of those type-change things for Ice, aren't there?> -- points to Icicle.

Sol turns to Stella:

Sol: <Oooh you can pilot an airship? Is it [hard]? I mean, when we lack thumbs and all...>

-Maekrite blushes and looks nervous at Basket making mention of his being small again-

Nidoran♂!Maekrite: <It's... okay... was too hard for me. Uhm... Teala saw me… like that…> -- shifts shight away.

-to Tangent-

"...Hmmm, Charizard ’M again? Okay, your tale wins only by a small margin. And don't ask about what kind of deal did Shahinne strike with a Celebi, Roc has been quite displeased at her for that one. Now..."

-searches within pockets for a moment-

"…You know that Tagg sent us a message, right? I was spending some time until tomorrow..."

Thou hast forgotten the face of thy Lord. Remember, mortal, and fear pet me.

Shalour City

Forte: I know about that message, but he's a jerk for leaving us so far behind and then going back to somewhere further away from us.

Leaflet: <That one that turns you into a plant sounds weird, but kinda nice.>

Marine: <If there was I think he'd have used it on all of us by now.>

Stella: <Actually, it wasn't hard at all!>

Shalour City

Silent catches what Forte said and remembers the message.

"Tagg did that One'd thought he'd be the first one to go…"

Sol -quietly: <Then if there is we must keep the truth from him…> -- tail twitches.

Ichtacya -smiles to Leaflet: <I'd love to see it. We could then make a plant mon party. We could call [Blossom] and bask in the sunlight and talk about how our Trainers are silly.>

-Sol turns to Stella, looking sourprised for a moment-

Sol: <…Then you have to teach me sometime. Just because it might come a handy skill in a crucial moment! I like knowing things~>

Shalour City

Stella: <Well, all you really have to do is read the manual. It explains everything.>

Leaflet: <Oooh, that sounds nice...>

In the Past - Following This

-The Druddigon blinks at the sight of Maekrite's transformation-

<Teala: "Uh... Maekrite?"> ._.

-And sniffs concernedly at the Nidoran's form-

<Teala: "Are... You sure this is healthy?"> ._.

-And begins to subconsciously prod his pelt-

<Teala: "You're so small... And soft... And...

Er...">

-Starting to flush a bit-

<Teala: "I'm not sure whether it's really cute or really, really concerning."> ^^;

In the Past, with Maekrite

Silent sighs at Teala's health concerns.

"He's coming out of being a Shadow Nidoking. I think this is very healthy in comparison."

Maekrite on the other paw doesn't look so conformed (or dignified either).

Maekrite: <I'm small again…> -- and swipes the air with his paws trying to get used to his new old movement again.

Sol -approaches and looks up at the table: <…You look like a kitten!> :3

-Maekrite turns to her and half-leers, to which Sol responds with an amused purr-

Sol : <…You are a kitten!>

Ichtacya: <Does that mean I lead the team now?>

-Maekrite is about to voice his discontent when he is prod by Teala. Repeatedly.-

Maekrite: <I'm not soft! I can't be soft!> -- swipes idly at Teala's claw, which of course makes him look cuter. -- <I have a reputation to-oooooh~>

-and rolls on his place enjoying being pet, stretches and leans his ear to Teala's paw-

In The Past - Goldenrod PEFE Branch

-Setting down a certain Nidorino plush beside the Nidoran and bringing her head down to the Nidoran-

<Teala: "Don't be so worried! I'm sure that she won't mind!

I mean, assuming that you're healthy... I think she wouldn't mind... You're still the same little guardian in there~"> ^^

Lumiose, Present Time

-Silent has entered the city shortly ago and is checking some stores, with Dintel not far behind.-

-Sol is outside, sharing a moment with another feline-

Sol -sitting besides a small Pokémon: <…So, what are you looking at?>

City Espurr: <… O O …>

-a moment passes-

City Espurr: <…The internet. I saw it…>

Sol : <…Hmmm? What about it?> -- tilts head.

-A moment passes-

City Espurr: <…the image/b/oards...>

-Another moment passes-

Sol : <Uhm...>

-Yet another moment-

Sol : <…Oooookay then.> -- walks away.

559 (edited by VeniaSilente 2014-03-02 00:33:36)

Primeval Avenue, Lumiose

Silent has just arrived to the exit of the avenue and looks up, enjoys the sheer size of the city, whistles. Maekrite, sprawled on top of Silent's head, doesn't seem to enjoy the trip but makes no fuss about it.

Sol is walking a short distance behind but stops when she notices an Espurr just standing there and staring at emptiness.

Sol -goes closer to the Espurr: <…E-excuse me, what are you doing?>

Sol -nerviously: <Hello?>

Sol twitches, then swings her tail in front of the Espurr trying to call its attention, but it doesn't work.

Sol : <…I wonder if...> -- frowns.

Sol focuses her psychic power and tries to interact with the Espurr's mind.

This is what she gets.

-Silent gets a message from Tagg.-

"Okay... I have it. To the Civic Center then. Sol, let's go."

And he starts walking.

Sol stays behind…

…listening to the Espurr's mind.

Civic Center

Silent, dressed in his Totally Not Treize Kushrenada outfit and with Maekrite half-asleep on top of his head, arrives to the Civic Center. Sol is nowhere to be seen.

"Now where..."

-he notices a Pokémon holding an egg and follows its path until he notices Ren.

"…There you are. Okay Sol, let's go."

He still hasn't noticed that Sol isn't there, and just enters the building, waving Ren and anyone else present such as Straw a hi.

Civic Center

Silent observes the small teleportation mess and greets Straw.

"Hello, Herbert, Straw… Hope that didn't hurt much." -- produces one of his Pokéballs to release some of his Pokémon -- "That didn't look like it was a controlled, still teleportation..."

-notices Jeff-

"Jeff! Terribly looooong time no see!" -- waves hand.

-notices Tagg around, prepares to listen-

Jeff responds to Silent, and he feels a bit sad about it.

"Awww man, hopefully you didn't get too annoyed there, what with the... lawyers and audits and stuff." -- pets the Nidoran♂!Maekrite on his head -- "Though at least you missed on some bad things as well..."

Outside

Sol, who is not having much of a conversation (Espurr, natch) is being approached by Aqua. Her mind soothed by the sound of ETERNALNESS she flickers her ears to notice the Vaporeon.

Sol -blinks: <…Aqua? That you?>

-she leaves the Espurr to its own thoughts and goes nuzzle the younger Eeveelution~-

(In response to Jeff)

"Mhmm… I guess that's what Tagg's thing is about... I hope it doesn't come up with any worse things now."

-sees the bouffets Ren provided-

"Come on jeff let's go sit. Either this gets interesting or this gets interesting."

-Hearing Herbert's rant-

"Herbert, really, you haven't been where Tagg's been at. Where _we_'ve been at." -- points to the half-asleep Nidoran on his head -- "We're no heroes. We knew... some of the bits of what we'd get into when we (were made to) sign up for the job."

-notices DS crying, shakes head in a patronizing gesture at Herbert-

-In reaction to Tagg's speech about J-Team-ness, as well as Mezzo's and DS's reactions-

-Silent raises his hand-

"Tagg, you know from personal experience what it means to have a group of friends become burdened by an imposed task... even more if it is something like this. Are you saying that we should take up the task of policing the world?"

-pets Maekrite-

"You sure see that what little we have done has cost us well… and you also know what happens when someone aims for total control..."

-to Jeff, noticing Herbert is storming off-

"Well luckily it won't come to that. But boy I have a row of mons wanting to get their paws dirty if he shows up with that attitude again."

In Meeting

-At Ren's question-

"Oooh! Oooh!" -- raises hand happily -- "I got my Shadow Nidoking Purified and De-evolved all the way~"

Maekrite catches notice of talk about him and swipes at Silent's head-

Out of Meeting

Sol nuzzles Aqua who asks about the team.

Sol: <…Actually I'm with Silent's team now. Luke is [REDACTED] last I heard.> -- beams a :3face -- <But it's great! I get a lot of books and even a course on Quantumnuclear Kinetics!>

In Meeting

-While the conversation and the exposition on Illusion go on, Silent picks Maekrite up, places him on his arm comfortably and takes the time to respod to Renard and Jeff-

"Well here he is, yes. Come on, say hi, don't shut in…"

-Maekrite drops his ears and looks at Jeff and Ren, growls-

Nidoran♂!Maekrite: <…Uhm... hello. I'm… Maekrite, was not sure if you'd remember...>

"…Sorry about that he's been quite moody."

"Well, after he was Purified there was some… deal I got thrown into because he took it. In case you happen to recall a certain… Reveal, the same Mew that did it offered us a deal to have Maekrite devolved from his Nidoking stage, but it resulted in this." -- points to the Nidoran♂.

-Listening to discussion on Illusion, in particular by Crewe and Sarah-

"Sure, sure by all means we can check up on those guys. But seriously, the first responders should not be us but, well, first responders like the Police or the G-Men."

Out of Meeting

Aqua and Sol talk and the Vaporeon asks about the team.

Sol the Espeon: <Well… they've... Silent and Maekrite have had a rough time since Orre.> -- sighs -- <But Shahinne and the others are okay. The lil'bird spends a lot of time with her father now~>

-tilts head-

<…What about you? Where are your parents? Do you have more siblings? I'm sure Ichtacya would love to hear...>

Out of Meeting

-Sol nods at Aqua talking about her lil'bro, and gets the impression [Pierce] did somehow get that-

Sol the Espeon: <I'm sure he's a handful… Jolteon are so energetic.>  -- looks around -- <Where is Rex ad his people anyway? …And-> -- looks around more -- <…where is Silent? o.o>

In Meeting

Jeff pets Maekrite, the Nidoran complains with a hiss at first but quickly gets used to it and lends his hear, trying to hide his being a bit embarrassed of it.

"That's true Jeff... You can't imagine how happy the second makes me..."

-Maekrite manages to leer a bit at Silent, who chuckles-

"…And the first one too, of course."

-He then picks the Nutpea berry from Ren and offers it to Maekrite for him to scent-

"Oooh this is a very rare variety. Many thanks, really... and perhaps I can get you a [Mint Berry] in exchange?"

-Listening to Tagg-

"I could guess you understand, though I had my concerns. It's not ice seeing and knowing that a person who has Helios and a Victini under his power can and is willing to go this way. Cyrus had a similar setup." -- shrugs -- "By all means let's do some peremptive finding out and control, but carefully. And let's have the people who are actually tasked with taking those risks do it first."

In Meeting

Silent gets the personalized message that Sol would complain it is in italics, then leans back on his seat to focus on Maekrite.

-to Jeff and Ren-

"Noted... I'll see that we can trade some berries. It'd be interesting to cultivate some varieties, I've heard something about berry mutations." -- pets Maekrite more.

-Suddenly remembers something-

"Oh, Ren… Shahinne finished that big bag of [nuts] that you gave her, and has been asking if you have any "missions" for her and her clones. Please say no."

Out of Meeting

-Sol steps back at Aqua being suddenly taken for a hug-

Aqua is a bit annoyed at being suddenly hugged and requests Sol's cooperation. The Espeon sits on her back legs and stares bluntly, though she elts her voice carry some puzzlement.

Sol the Espeon: <Well I am a cat, I like this kind of stuff, it's just...> -- to Joseph -- <Be careful to ask for permission before something like that?> -- points to the pool of water -- <Luckily she is not like her brother.>

In Meeting

-Silent hmmmms at Rawts and Crewe's behaviour-

"I can understand wanting a fair perception but what's with Crewe being so... adamant at letting Illusion off the preemptive hook?"

-To Jeff-

"Well, I think we can follow the rest of the discussion more peacefully now. Fancy a drink? I'm getting a 7-Up."

-to Ren's comment on J-Team-ness-

"I can agree on both accounts. We do have tools that make us function much better as a Godzilla Threshold than in any other means anyway… like Dialga's number on speed dial and a couple of people with Legendaries on their balls." -- beats -- "And do you want a drink?"

-leaves Maekrite in Jeff's palm to be hugged and petted-

-listens to Tagg comment on Sycamore and the wild population-

"…Oh? Sergio still worrying about things and smiling at them? Hmmm... Admittedly, this wild population thing does better fit our job, I mean, at least the PEFEers..."

(Jeff takes the offer for a Prof Bell and Ren for an Earl Grey)

At the request of Jeff and Ren, Silent returns from… somewhere, with a Prof Bell, an Earl Gray and a 7-up.

"Here you have, guys." -- looks around, asks at anyone -- "Has anyone seen [Sol], my Espeon?"

Jeff and Ren have not seen Sol at all.

"Darn… I don't think she wandered too far, but this is a big city..."

-sighs-

"If the meeting doesn't progress much I think I'll go look for her outside. Would any of you mind keeping my Ekans, [Python], in the meanwhile?" -- and leaves Python's ball on top of his bag-

-Meanwhile, Maekrite yawns and curls to sleep-

Civic Center, Last Nite

Silent reads the message from Ren and picks the three Berries to add them to his collection. Then he sends Dintel and Ichtacya out to assist him in finding Sol, and parts out taking mental note that the meeting continues.

Hotel Richissime, this morning

Python is let out of his room; the Ekans, never having found himself in first-class accomodations before, eagerly slithers around and starts tasting various objects, such as the feet of the bed, with his tongue.

Python the Ekans♂ -rattles: <self.importance+= 1> -- :3

He dedicates himself to explore while Ren does his own stuff.

Hōtel Richissime

A young man is talking to one member of the staff on the first floor.

????: "…Then I'll pick tidying up the beds."

Hotel's ????: "Okay, then I guess we should begin. Our customers are people very [important]."

The young man is led to the service elevator that is, of course, off-screen even in-game, and is brought to Ren's room by a member of the staff.

???? -takes one of his Pokéballs: "…This is the easiest job ever guys. We'll have money for some very good items very soon!"

The two reach the floor.

Staff: "Okay, we'll start here. Finish these rooms in 20 seconds or else."

The young man looks a bit disheartened and is about to complain, but merely grips his Pokéball and steps out.

Hôtel Richissime, Renard's Floor

00:00

The young man opens the door to Ren's room and walks inside, ready to tidy the bed.

????: "Friggin' bastard. Whatever, this will be a bree-"

-And looks at the bed, where an Ekans is half-curled and staring at him-

????: "…"

Python: <…>

00:08

-The two stare at each other for a moment...-

00:13

-The young man tries to move closer, but Python shakes his rattle-

Python: <Mine!> -- hisses.

-And the young man steps back and shivers-

00:19

(Reflection 1 / Reflection 2)

Hôtel Richissime, Earlier

Ren came back and offered to bring Python along, but the Ekans feels like the king over his mountain and won't leave Ren's bed. He lies flat over the bed, waiting for unaware humans to come around.

More Recently

-Silent arrives to The Meeting Part Deux where the various members might be introducing themselves.-