Re: Silentposts [currently: the Wedding 2020]

Snowbelle Gym A

-Silent and his team are watching the battle, with Sol taking notes on the tradeoffs of the techniques used by Ren's team-

Ichtacya -with a Litwick on her head: <…and we should use items more!>

"Yeah yeah I know! Now pay attention, Ren's having trouble!"

-The two Eeveelutions pay more attention then listen to the command for a Healing Wish-

Sol - tenses up, eyes flash: <Summon time!>

Ichtacya -to Silent: <And we should use more combos like that!>

"I know I know!"

Ichtacya -eagerly: <Can I get a Limit Break?>

-Dintel resumes eating popcorn while the others watch for the next move-

Snowbelle Gym 1

-Sol is pet more and asked questions-

Sol -blinks: <That's Silent, he's over there I think...> -- points in general direction where the stands were.

-In effect Silent is also exiting the stands area, notices Ichtacya sleeping under the effect of Ammy's "Sun" thing and a non-random person glomping Sol-

"…Well at least you are having a good time." -- to Sol -- "Dried up yet?"

Sol: <Almost~> :3

-Silent, unsure of how to greet when GLOMPING is in effect, gives Joseph a hand wave (no, not a handwave!)-

Thou hast forgotten the face of thy Lord. Remember, mortal, and fear pet me.

With Joseph

More threefacing, not that Sol doesn't like it.

"Uhm… perhaps? Well, I'm Silent and that's Sol, my Espeon." -- thinks for a moment -- "I'm guessing you were at the [Meeting] back at Lumiose, yes?"

-Ichtacya meanwhile has fallen asleep and is now snoring-

Snowbelle Gym 1

-Silent smirks at the question from Joseph about his time in the RP with the J-Team-

"Well, I have been around here for a while. Just a bit short before the day of the Red Skies, if you were around Sinnoh for that."

Sol -purring: <Technically he's only here for a cameo.> -- to Joseph -- <Ears!>

-And she lends her ears for petting-

-to Joseph-

"What about you? Have you met many of the others?"

Snowbelle Gym A

-The reaction of Silent's mons at Bahamut's Heat Wave Mega Flare:-

-Silent, Ichtacya and Dintel are now wearing sunglasses SOMEHOW because of the huge ass-fireball that leaves something still alive of Wulfric's Avalugg. Sol on the other paw is wearing a Scouter-

"Now that was a strong attack..."

Sol: <9999 damage!>

Ichtacya -to Silent: <I think Ren wins this one~>

-Dintel and Silent celebrate-

With Joseph

Who explains there was still Silent to be met. Silent seems to be pleased at knowing new people.

"That's good, I don't really get to see much of the new blood." -- thinks for a moment -- "Have you met Tagg yet? Has he proposed any [tests]?"

With Ren

-Silent's mons congratulate Bahamut and Ren's team on their newest victory. Sol and Silent are mostly taking notes on the effects of Mega Evolution, and Sol points out that Silent only shortly ago obtained a [Mega Device], offscreen-

Ichtacya -leaps around barking eagerly: <I need to shake this cold off! Also wouldn't it be awesome if we could have a battle? Just something small, I'm itching to try sometime. Also cold!>

"Well, it might not be bad... not sure if Ren's mons could use that kind of training..."

-Turns to his team-

"We'd have to make some arrangments for that though..."

-Sol meanwhile talks to Bahamut-

Sol: <So... does that Mega Form come with some nifty perks? Like, let's say, damage uncap or a full ATB gauge?>

Snowbelle, sometime now-ish

-Silent is -suddenly again- in Snowbelle -or perhaps he never left!-, walking around after visiting a couple of stores. He's carrying a couple of bags and is dressed in his usual attire plus Nidoking cloak for the cold and snow. -

"Okay, this should last us for a while and the rest we can send to HQ. I'm still missing some of your books, Sol."

-Sol and Ichtacya are walking a short distance behind. The Leafeon is not very happy with the snow and the cold, grumbles all the while; meanwhile Sol is walking around calmly, a small pile of snow hovering a small distance above her and leaving a small trail behind the Espeon as it falls off some sort of invisible platform-

Sol♀: <I guess we'll have to travel to Lumiose to buy them.>

Ichtacya♀: <…What, can't you buy them via the intertubes?>

Sol♀: <I like visiting the stores more...> -- shrugs.

The three are bumped onto by Eridanus and company, which might all be part of a trend of people bumping into each other-

"…Oh? Hey." -- looks Eri up and down -- "You're Eridanus… what are you doing around here?"

Sol♀ -tilts head, causing more snow to fall of from the invisible platform above her head: <Perhaps going in for a Gym Battle?>

Some talk with Eridanus happens as he's looking for the Gym.

Sol♀ -to Forge: <Oh the name's Wulfric.>

Ichtacya♀: <Ugh don't remind me...> -- sighs -- <He's an annoyance. His gym's an annoyance. His entire town's an annoyance.>

-Sol glares at Ichtacya for a moment, and Ichtacya glares back, obviously envious that Sol can use her Reflect to shield herself from the falling snow.-

-to Eri-

"Well, because Nidoran in general are awesome. My [starters] are both Nidoran…"

-he fiddles with the cloak for a moment while Sol waves to Denshi-

Sol♀: <Hey back~> -- threefaces -- <And how have you peoplemons been? Travelling the routes and all that?>

"Well, this cloak [Ren] made for me, and it's really spruce and comfortable."

-Ichtacya meanwhile just sits over there, with an obvious "hurry up and be done with it" face-

More conversation goes on~

Sol♀ -nods: <We have been on the northern routes for a bit. They're so nice~> -- to Forge -- <Plant? What plant? What guy?>

-to Eridanus-

"Oh, well, I guess it's only fair. They do treat us as different species as well..."

Ichtacya♀: <Oh they don't treat you any differently.> -- yawns, to Eridanus -- <He probably even has his own den or something.>

-Sol meanwhile goes pat Vivi and smile at him-

Sol♀: <Have you learned any interesting moves yet~?>

-Silent thinks for a moment, then turns to Eridanus-

"Hmmm... so you are looking for the Gym? It's that way," -- points in the general direction -- "though I must tell you it's kind of a harsh, weird place. Not as much as Anistar's..." -- shrugs.

Eridanus and mons talk about that Ramos guy, and that plant…

Ichtacya♀ -eyebrow raises: <He still doesn't? One would think by now he would have worn one of the Armmmmfmfmfmmmf-> -- is muffled by Sol's paw.

-Silent thinks for a moment-

"Well I haven't been in Hoenn since forever..."

Sol♀ -offhandedly: <More like about six arcs.>

"…and I don't really remember having ever stepped inside the Gym; that said, the Gym has some annoying puzzle with some sort of rotary hallways."

-to Fox-

Sol♀: <Well, given this place, Heat Wave would help~> -- turns to Vivi -- <But perhaps you'll want some TMs for when you grow up.>

Ichtacya♀: <Mmmmfmfmfmfmmfmfm!> -- struggles.

Sol♀: <…What's about what?> -- unmuffles Ichtacya.

Ichtacya♀ -happily: <I said we should go see the plant guy! There's gonna be [plants] in there~>

-Sol nods then turns to Denshi and group-

Sol♀: <So… what can you tell us about that Gym?> :3

There's talk about Gyms and stuff after Silent mentions the Snowbelle Gym and Eri's mons mention the Coumarine one.

"Oh yeah Hoenn was a really good place. And the music they played en route made the treks pretty worthwhile. Check those trumpets!" *wink*

Sol♀ -frowns at both: <I see what you're doing you know?>

-She walks around for a moment-

Ichtacya♀ -to Vivi: <Well you'll be wanting some TMs. They are like discs with… something! And you learn some moves from it! I learned [Sunny Day]!> ^.^

Sol♀: <Then why didn't you use it instead of complaining about the cold?>

Ichtacya♀ -growls: <…> ^.^

Sol♀ -hisses: <…> :|

Ichtacya♀ -growls: <…> ^.^''

Sol♀ -hisses: <…> ·.·

Ichtacya♀ -turns to Sol: <…You annoy me sometimes.>

-Sol purrs, waves her paw and returns her attention to Denshi and the rest of the team, taking notes about the Gym-

Sol♀: <Well, I was hoping we could go for a challenge sometime with the team. Since a lot of mons here are Flying-type... remember the silly bird?>

-Silent, to Eridanus-

"With the rotary things I meant here in Snowbelle. You have to find switches in the place that make different sections of a corridor rotate, shift around and align to each other until you can make a single path to the Gym Leader."

Ichtacya♀: <Kind of hard to do with the cold, doesn't let you think!>

-Sol meanwhile notices [Ammy] being around and rushes there, leaving the rest of the team behind. Ichtacya simply stays there sat, looking at Vivi-

Ichtacya♀: <Huh... So, little thing, how old are you?>

Spread across Snowbelle

-Sol runs a couple of circles around Ammy-

Sol♀: <Hey there! Your battle was great!> -- looks around -- <Hey, tell me, how are [Issun] and cute little Ra doing?> :3

-meanwhile with Eri-

"Hmmm, friend? No, I don't think you have."

-Ichtacya meanwhile pats probably young Vivi-

Ichtacya♀: <I see... well, I guess then she can do a lot of things before growing up.> -- to Forge -- <Some peoplemons say there was an [Egg] but that's weird because if so then where would it have been?>

More conversation ensues previous to a SNOWBALL FIGHT

-Silent looks at his team for a moment, noticing Ichtacya is blushing-

Ichtacya♀: <If you meet the Eeveelutions of someone named Mezzo don't let them know, please…> -lies on the ground.

"Silly Ichtacya..."

-she attempts to distract herself with Forge's talk-

Ichtacya♀ -sighs: <But if there was another universe then where did it go when it ended? And how did the egg get in there?>

-Her musings on the subject are interrupted by Denshi's snowball though, scoring a CRITICAL HIT!-

<…Eeeep!> -- shakes snow off. -- <Hey! You're gonna see...>

-and she grabs a snow ball and hurls it playfully at Denshi-

-to Eridanus-

"Well I'm going to the forest or the routes next, and I expect me and my team do some SERIOUS" -- glares at Ichtacya -- "training before a battle with a friend. You're going after the Gym I suppose?"

-meanwhile Ammy and Sol talk-

Sol♀ -tilts head: <Oh? Was Issun able to set up a shop? I earned a lot of money that way. But that currency would be not valid in this universe anyway...> -- purrs -- <And what are you doing next?>

"Hmmm.... perhaps you can let me know when and we can go watch your match..."

Ichtacya and Denshi are playing for a while in the snow, though then Eridanus gets a message. Silent notices and starts getting his stuff ready just in case.

"Something coming up?"

With Eri

-Silent listens to the part about the Gym challenge-

"M-hmmm..." -- starts rummaging thru backpack -- "Do you have any berries?"

Ichtacya -trying to get back to her feet: <Sounds like you could have had use for the [Gift of Dintel]!>

"And yeah, people tend to be far luckier -or just skilled- in subsequent rematches. It's kind of the idea if you ask me." -- shrugs.

Conversations continue and Dintel decides to hitch a ride on Denshi's head.

Dintel♂ : <Oh hai...> -- looks around -- <Are we going to take a walk in the lights again?>

"I don't think so, Dintel." -- to Eridanus -- "Aaah, elusive berries. I have some Mint berries and Gold berries in stock, not to mention one that was given as a gift. I can more or less figure where you get them..."

Ichtacya -tilts head: <Not in those open fields near Lumiose, right?>

-listenting to the part on Gym Leader-

"Hmmm, speaking of which, how are you in preparations to challenge the Gym Leader?"

Some minor talk about berries and some major talk about Gyms.

"Well, at least you are not facing Whitney. Or those really strange Gyms in Unova that require you to be launched from a cannon, human projectile style." -- sighs -- "Who does even oversee that? Oh and those cute little slugs are called Goodra. Aren't they lovable? You should have one. Everyone should have one, and a Nido as well."

Ichtacya: <Oh and a lava pit is not any good...?>

-produces a [Gold Berry] from pocket-

"Here have a free sample™. It's not much but it could help, or at least be new thing to taste." -- inspecting Denshi for a moment -- "Hmmm... there's the forest south from here that is an easy walk forth and back, so it shouldn't be much issue to train there, just be careful with the fairly experienced bird Pokémon."

Silent makes a double-take because of Goomy goodness.

-to Forge-

"Ah, yes. Sorry. It's just that they are so cute…"

Ichtacya -rolls on the ground near Denshi: <You should point that 'dex at me and get my precious image. And the data entry~>

"Oh, there's a forest south of here. Just take the path that goes to the Pokémon League but right before leaving the city turn south. You'll probably need a Pokémon that knows Cut with you. And again, careful of the birds. Shouldn't give her-" points to Denshi -- "much trouble."

PEFE HQ, sometime today-ish

At one of the bird habitats on the outer side of the facilities, Copahue and Harriet are happily married chatting with other Pokémon from the place while the group at large keeps watch on the younger birds frolicking around.

Shahinne is hopping around between a makeshift nest and a small clearing in the place where Silent is lying some picnic stuff around. The younger bird notices Ichtacya and Sol are around, carrying small boxes in gift wrapping.

Ichtacya: <I still think it shouldn't have been too hard to have this party on the actual birthday.>

Sol -deposits her box by the picnic: <Cut it. Silent was busy with real life.>

Ichtacya doesn't respond to the comment because, well, despite being meta it does sound like a sensible response in-universe!

Meanwhile Silent is sending a message to various recipients.

To: Schrödinger's list of recipients.
Subject: Small tea party.

Hey Tracer, Ever, and others. If you have a mon around PEFE HQ they are free to show up at the bird habitat for a small tea party, we're celebrating Shahinne's birthday.

(Please no strange gifts please, she already got a bag of souls somehow and Roc's already mad at me ._.)

Shahinne -puffs chest: <I'm pretty!>

(reflect by Every)

PEFE HQ

There are now a Salamence and Salamence (er... you know what I mean) there. They are within view of the adoptive parents.

Copahue: <...Oh? That's... Salamence! And... a Salamence!>

Harriet: <...Spathi?> -- glides down to greet the two -- <I thought you looked familiar!>

-Silent meanwhile answers to a text-

To: Renard

Ren:

No issues. Shahinne's first experience with a Talonflame was probably not very positive. I think she'll be happy to get to know one of the species better. And thanks for the offer.

PEFE HQ, inside

There is now a girl and a flock of birds there! And Shahinne takes notice!

Shahinne: <Eeeeee~> -- trills -- <Many many birds!>

-She quickly flies to them, leaving behind her bag of souls. As soon as she recognizes the birds and the girl she starts circling around-

Shahinne: <Hello~ Hello~> -- trills -- <You got here! Now we have a lot of birds for the picnic~>

-Meanwhile, Copahue and Harriet talk to Ever's birds (well, dragons, but you get the idea)-

Copahue: <Well, hey there...> -- briefly glares -- <What are you doing here?>

Harriet: <...Shahinne?> -- blushes -- <She's right there pla-> -- notices she's gone.

Copahue -to Salamence: <She went that way to greet other birds. We're having a small picnic for her, Silent said.>

PEFE HQ, outside

-A Talonflame pops out on the outside of the HQ as per instructions. Luckily for Frightful, there's a couple of birds flying around and some other Pokémon nearby-

-A not really random Machoke notices the shadow on the ground and looks up-

Work Union Machoke: <Hey, you there! You're not supposed to be there! You got lost or something?> -- waves arms.

PEFE HQ, bird habitat

Fortis: Hi, little birdie! -glomps Shahinne-

Aeropolis: <Oh hey, I remember you!>

Mercury: <Good to see you again, boss.>

Rouge: <Uh, who the heck is this?>

PEFE HQ, Bird Habitat

-Shahinne is pretty happy at being glomped (not to mention pulled out from the air), and trills a note-

Shahinne: <Hi little girl~> -- to Aeropolis -- <I remember you too! Mom said I would have visits and this is very nice!>

-Not far from there-

Harriet -to Spathi: <Oh good! if you two love picnics I'm sure Silent will have room for you somewhere.>

Copahue -tilts head nervously: <We can chat about, uhm... life and stuff?>

Farer from there

-The Machoke receives the Talonflame that just appeared there-

Machoke: <...Shahinne? Know no mon with that name...> -- shrugs -- <But Dr. Silent I know. He's Maekrite's trainer, right? I just saw him heading to the [bird habitats] that way. You'll hear a lot of chirping, there's no way to miss it.> -- points in a given direction.

PEFE HQ, Picnic place

-Silent is busy tidying the place up with Ichtacya and Sol, while Copahue and Harriet guide Spathi and Salamence to the place. Silent notices the quartet fairly quickly-

"Aaaah, Salamence? Good to see you alive again. And hey there, Spathi."

Harriet: <They're here for the picnic.>

Ichtacya -walks around, sniffing Spathi: <...How did they get in here?>

-Sol takes the time to go lie and rest nearby, yawns; as she does, she notices something getting close by-

Sol -sees not a bird, not a plane, but- er, yes, a bird approaching: <...Are we expecting more visitors?>

-Copahue flies upwards and growls a welcome to the approaching Talonflame-

Copahue: <...I thought it was Shahinne... Who are you?>

674 (edited by Keys2tkingdom 2014-07-26 21:46:33)

Frightful -stopping herself just short of ramming into Copahue- <OOOPS! Sorry, I'm Frightful. Ren is my trainer. He sent me to tutor Shahinne on how to use Sunny Day as a birthday present.>

-She lets the bag of nuts slide off her neck-

<These are from me though.>

We shall defeat legions of Cipher Peons... by performing an elaborate musical number!

Copahue -eyes Frightful: <Aaaaah, so, uhm, you're with mister Ren's team?>

-Silent nods-

"Ren did say something about that. Welcome to PEFE island, Frightful. Hope the trip was not too messy."

Copahue -circles around Frightful: <Ah, so you're uhm, a Talonflame. I'm Copahue, I'm a Fearow.>

-Harriet frowns, sees Copahue circling around Frightful and showing off his wingspan, and since she's still with Spathi and Salamence, she limits herself to a very low-pitched growl very clearly aimed for Copahue-

"So, what are those?" -- points to Frightful's bag.

-Harriet meanwhile returns some of her attention to Spathi and Salamence-

Harriet: <Shahinne was here shortly ago but then she flew over to see a flock of birds that appeared over there~> -- points to the general direction where Shahinne is being glomped by Fortis.

-This seems to remind Silent of something, and he turns to Spathi while finishing the last touches for the picnic-

"Say, Spathi, how's the old team? Have you known anything about them?"